Your Pet.

Werbung:

Xeridanus

I got 3 birds, 2 Periquitos and 1 Arara (i dunno if they got english names, but they are diferent species of "parrot")[/b]

They look like budgeriegars (?SP?) to me, aka, budgeis. my sister has a green one, it's name is puppy (name of an infant dog). it thinks it's almost human and talk's to people and gives kisses. I don't know about your other bird though.

Raiju

They look like budgeriegars (?SP?) to me, aka, budgeis. my sister has a green one, it's name is puppy (name of an infant dog). it thinks it's almost human and talk's to people and gives kisses. I don't know about your other bird though.
[/b]

Bamor isnt a natural bird of México actually, i dont even want to know how he came to here. Araras are from south america

I have no intention to change the name of my bat... oh, excuse me, my owl, after four years.
[/b]

jajaja sure pal...

Im really expecting Tito and Itzlapoca to f.u.c.k, i want aquagreen periquitos ^^

Moagrim

Hehe,two birds mating,they have to be the most clumsy reprodoucers on the planet (learnt that one in biology,I'm not gonna go into details :p)

P.S.My dog ran away from where it was kept when my mum was only and cut its paw to the muscle,now it can't walk properly :(

Moagrim

5 dogs o_O ?!?!? god,that gotta be difficult to look after,I find one hard enough to look after (mainly coz i always have to walk him ) What types of dog are they?

Moagrim

At least retrievers are calm by nature (normally).I love huskys though,Im'a get one when my current dog *cough* *cough* passes away (which ain't somethin i want to think about :( )

Fladian

Still, quite a task to do every day. Not something I would like to do. Not to mention that I have been out more than I have been home lately anyway.

MeTaL GuArD

And my dog, is quite simple to deal with, except that he is very aggresive to people he doesnt know that enter the house. We have to close him in one of the rooms then. :p Else he is sleeping. If dad is in home and laying on the couch, he goes there aswell; Same with me, when i lay on the couch he comes to me and goes sleep in my legs. And he dislikes my brother, which reminds me of a Dreadlord when meaning the character. :no:

king arther_01

ummmmm.. i have a cat called marmalade he is so ausom and he kinda hates water and sometimes he sits in their i dont know whats wrong wif him XD but i love him and he acts like a dog kinda he loves to play and he follows me to the shop near my house XD...

Fladian

Don't expect me to post much eitherway, Metal. Especially for the coming amount of time (excluding next week). I'm extremely busy during these times. Posting in a non-interesting thread is not really of importance for me.

Werbung: