Your Pet.

MeTaL GuArD

Swallow, maybe not, but im pretty sure my dog would have fun with biting its head off lol. And im sure he would do that as he hates everything and everyone on his territory. (except for bitch dogs :p and the people who knows)

Werbung:

MeTaL GuArD

Mine is a medium dog i think. He still is sure bigger than the chihuahua. :p Not really sure if its 50 cm or bigger than that. Surely it has more than 1m in length.

Fladian

Unfortunately, but a dog is (often) a pet too. Coincidence does have it that last friday the two DJ's on the radio were discussing how to 'prepare' a dog (to eat).

Xeridanus

hmmm, delicious. in my house we always joke about how we are all starving hungry and going to eat the guinea pigs or cat or Russell (my brother... im too scrawny). of course we aren't starving. it's all for laughs.

Fladian

Eating some specific animals is very normal in nations. I couldn't imagine eating dog out here, but it's very normal else where.

MeTaL GuArD

In Vietnam it sure is normal to eat a dog. I even heard that the yellow dogs are the most tasty ones, so mine would be in danger. :p On the other side though they dont understand how we can eat pigs. So it goes both ways with eating animals. And im not talking about birds,horses etc. cause i dont have such pets, maybe excluding the canary bird that i had once.

Fladian

*tries to imagine a big dog on a slice of bread*
Nah... Too literal.:p

Out here we eat some stuff many people can't imagine eating either, so... I guess I shouldn't be too shocked with people eating dog.

MeTaL GuArD

I'm not shocked at all somehow. Well pity for the dogs cause i heard that a dog beaten up with a pole alive tastes better after cooking. >_<

Werbung:

Moagrim

Ok i think we should get away from the subject of eating dogs,it's meant to be a topic about pets,not what snacks u can make outta them :p.

@Raiju,what type/colour of horse do u have,I like palaminos (the gold ones with grey manes) but i couldnt never hope to own one,too expensive :( .