98% Of Wii Owners Would Like To See Voice Chat

Ryano

supersujay said:
ya that would be really cool and on online games that would be really help for any team work game and would be fun on ssbb

Yeah SSBB would be the perfect game for voice chat:D

Werbung:

kaitora

thing of the lag you could get... wireless is 54mb/s and then with headset the voices wouls use bandwidth and then the gameplay... not recommended in games with a lot of players online...

Squiddy

kaitora said:
thing of the lag you could get... wireless is 54mb/s and then with headset the voices wouls use bandwidth and then the gameplay... not recommended in games with a lot of players online...

Exactly why I said Skype & a headset is the way to go. All you pay for is the Skype phone, and the calls are free. Just encourage members here to do the same and it's all good. :)

Ryano

Squiddy said:
kaitora said:

Exactly why I said Skype & a headset is the way to go. All you pay for is the Skype phone, and the calls are free. Just encourage members here to do the same and it's all good. :)

Too awkward for me, so I guess no voice chat for me then:(

metroidprime3rules

Theherolink_1 said:
well its a good idea but imagine someone kids talking to a stranger more older than him....or someone gay ....not its too dangerous....

dangerous you think a kid is going to tell his address when he is playing video game

Tywar

killman360 said:
It would be a cool feature, but i am kinda skeptical on how it will work and perform.

How would it be helpfull? Like on Brawl, I have a friend that is socialy related to Nintendo, he says that you cant connect to people around the world to pwn them, i know it sucks, but why say something while your taking your gameplay seriously? Lol.

Werbung: