98% Of Wii Owners Would Like To See Voice Chat

Werbung:

Tywar

Ryano said:
Why do you say that?

Well, It really depends what game your playing, like SSBB in my last post, You realy wouldnt have any point to talk to the person your pwning XD but if your playing a game more like Call of Duity, it would be more helpfull about tactics and stuff. See? But, I dont play alot of wii games currently, so It doesent very well matter to me.

Ryano

Tywar said:
Ryano said:
Why do you say that?

Well, It really depends what game your playing, like SSBB in my last post, You realy wouldnt have any point to talk to the person your pwning XD but if your playing a game more like Call of Duity, it would be more helpfull about tactics and stuff. See? But, I dont play alot of wii games currently, so It doesent very well matter to me.

Well I would really love to have voice chat in Brawl, would really be awesome imo.

You guys who have played xbox live ( i havent ) they have voice chat right? and how laggy are the games like halo ???
Doesnt those game work pretty smoth online even thou they use voice chat???

skyclaw

voice chat is over rated.... I like the idea of preset voice commands like "cover me!" or "i need a medic" like from Enemy Territory or BattleField2. Brawl is going to have messages YOU can set so thats better than nothing, even if you need to be registered friends.

Ryano

skyclaw said:
voice chat is over rated.... I like the idea of preset voice commands like "cover me!" or "i need a medic" like from Enemy Territory or BattleField2. Brawl is going to have messages YOU can set so thats better than nothing, even if you need to be registered friends.

I guess it's something, although I would still much rather voice chat, gets you more innvolved in the game.

metroidprime3rules

Ryano said:
skyclaw said:

I guess it's something, although I would still much rather voice chat, gets you more innvolved in the game.

i would like trash talking lol :king:

kaitora

it'd be nice... but some people would take trash talkin to a whole new level of insults etc... imagine the amount of work a mod would need to do on servers

Werbung:

Ryano

kaitora said:
it'd be nice... but some people would take trash talkin to a whole new level of insults etc... imagine the amount of work a mod would need to do on servers

Yes but if you could only do voice chat with the people you've swapped FC's with then there wouldn't be a problem...