Almost that time of year again ........

spuznick242

It seems like it was just here a few days ago.

I remember coming on this site on Chris-mas Day.
Spartan sent out a letter to all staff of CAF wishing them a merry Chris-mas.
Time goes by so fast.

Yea, time goes by fast thats for sure. I cant beilieve thats its only 3 more months till its time again.

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

i like when my grandma, makes some cool milk & rice beverage...like hot chocolate with homemade muffins, while watching some christmas movie on TV with the family... i hope this year my grandma makes that.....

spuznick242

i like when my grandma, makes some cool milk & rice beverage...like hot chocolate with homemade muffins, while watching some christmas movie on TV with the family... i hope this year my grandma makes that.....

Whats "cool milk and rice beverage"? It intrests me because it sounds quite odd, but yet sounds like something that would taste so good.

SpIkE_JoNzE

Whats "cool milk and rice beverage"? It intrests me because it sounds quite odd, but yet sounds like something that would taste so good.

its name its "ATOLE"...traditional mexican beverage...makes ya get warm in the coldest night...and it has too many flavours:

-strawberry
-chocolate
-rice ( my fav:))
-pineapple
-cookie ( My girlfriend made me this once, and it ROCKS!!!!)

and too many otehrzz...

spuznick242

Yummm. Sounds good. Ima look up how to make it and maybe make it, if its not too hard or stuff I cant get around here, because I live in the North East U.S. and if its local stuff you use, I'm sorta outa luck, but sounds good, and i bet it tastes even better.

Jordan B

Ah, the sweet, sweet gluttony of Christmas dinner. With the different branches of my family and various divorces over the years, I never fail to have at least three Christmas dinners. Typically, the best involves my son, my mom, my sisters and their husbands and my niece. We all usually bring something to go with the turkey my mom cooks (a turkey dinner is probably my favorite meal). I tend to bring homemade mac & cheese which is always devoured.

Now I'm kinda drooling. Three months to go...

YOU'RE DROOLING ?

Not as much as me :001_rolleyes:

I love Mac and Cheese. Turkey = awesome, and plum sauce, and Roast Potatos, and...

I'm ranting again aren't I .

Just 3 more months, Just 3 more months.....

BossMaroni

It seems like it was just here a few days ago.

I remember coming on this site on Chris-mas Day.
Spartan sent out a letter to all staff of CAF wishing them a merry Chris-mas.
Time goes by so fast.

It brings a tear to the eye, eh? Makes me want to bust out the Christmas carols...

::sings::

Rock's nuts roasting on an open fire,
Headshots blowing off your nose,
Yuletide carols being sung in Junk Flea,
Noobs keep screaming as they're hosed.

Everybody knows a rifle and some NX gear,
Sure will make the Fire Team bright,
Noobs eyes glow as they see my kills rise,
I'll slay them all on Christmas night.

They know Maroni's on his way,
His rifle's loaded and he's headed here today.
His 'nades will blow them all to Hell,
And his G36 will sting them...as well.

And so, he's offering this simple song
It took him three whole minutes to write
He'll be locked and loaded and going for the tank
In Desert Thunder on Christmas night.

Jordan B

LOL !

Nice song, brought a tear to my eye *sniffs* . (I actually have a runny nose at present, so that's why :) )

Anyway, wow, I can't wait for xmas this year . It can't come fast enough.

Werbung: