• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

• yes

• Total voters

Deviant

Worm....what the hell, why don't you use this kind of free time to actually play on the server instead of digging up 3 year old posts!!!!!!

Werbung:

Jacob PR

WoRm5406 said:
Omniscient said:
I wish more players would play Predator. Its an awesome map. Please try it.

You can climb the trees, hidden tripwires, trap holes that just about take all your health. 100% awesome textures too. And the background sound is creepy.

As for Dust...its a crappy map.

I agree I love predator.

It is quick and simple... The noobs get lost in the darkness.

LOL!

Sortitout

DiLLa said:
i was wondering whot he fuck snarf was...freakn thundercats

i love that show..mmmmm cheetaraahhhh

thundercat.jpg

keisorsoze

Omniscient said:
As for Dust...it is a boring dull map but until the server is popular I cant afford to kill it. I wish more players would play Predator. Its an awesome map. Please try it.

You can climb the trees, hidden tripwires, trap holes that just about take all your health. 100% awesome textures too. And the background sound is creepy.

As for Dust...its a crappy map.

Well now that we are on the subject, and I think punx server is a little popular, what do ya say? No more Dust....No more Dust.....No more Dust

blze

i say, you go to the sto, pick u up some of your sig (redbull and jager) and i will do the same, and we will see what we can do about dust tonight !!!!

for real, i think imma pick up some jager, w00t.

rrrrrrrrrrrrrroger!

keisorsoze

Oh, rrrrrrrrroger, it is Jagerbomb night. Everyone should join Blze and I in a most festive and drunkin evening of virtual killing!!!!!!!!!

blze

just got kicked off of our porch, bike cops are gayer than cel's sheep:

rofl, if your bright, check out the file name, wewter.

(yes i always look guilty.)

.:EDIT:.

and like a fat disfigured asshole, wow, get out my face camera !

Werbung: