BFG GeForce 6600GT OC

Hey guys and gals, so i was playing source the other day (then with a GeForce FX5600TD) and i was getting between 20-35 fps at 800x600, even after applying all those tweaks WoRm and Cas were so kind to share. Got fed up and decided I was gonna buy a new vid card. Did a couple of days of research and purchased the BFG GeForce 6600 GT OC 128MB GDDR3. And I have to say, this card is WICKED!!! Fps on source went up to 100 at the highest settings (no anti-aliasing and no tweaks). Jacked up all the video settings on BF2, and it worked beautifully!!! Couldn't be more happy with the card. Haven't tried empire at war yet though. Was wondering if anyone else has purchased this card and what they think of it?

Werbung:

blze

i have 6800 GT OC with an average mobo/processor and it still pwns. i cant wait to see what it does with my new mobo/proc.

and yea, my friend has that exact card you have on a beefy system and it runs anything you throw at it. doom3 was probably the most stressful on it from what i have seen.

mYth

I'm content with my dual 7800GTX's so.......but i use those on BF2 and Source......a 6800GS is just perfect for CZ.......mewt

Werbung: