Colts & AK's in the 2nd round???

catfish

This is one thing (of many) that has always iritated me about CS players. Chances are you just owned the opposition. They can barely afford armor and a pistol and most people feel the need to whip out the assault rifles. To further ratchet up my aggravation these non CS playin' bitches die and hand over (free of charge) their guns only so people such as my self who have only bought a Desert Eagle are now, either way, up against assault rifles with a pistol and a nade. Be kind to your team mates and fair to your opposition... hold off on your need to frag whore. Buy SMG's!

Werbung:

WoRm5406

WHY?? Its funnier to buy a rifle and only buy one clip... when you die it is because you ran out of bullets and they pick it up all pissed off and throw it down only to loose thier own to thier own team mate!

Deviant

This coming from the guy who is always on the side with map advantage and never switches when he owns....which is just about every time.

catfish

Deviant said:
This coming from the guy who is always on the side with map advantage and never switches when he owns....which is just about every time.
If you look at my stats you'll see I spend a fair amount of time on both sides of the fence... sorry if I still put up a positive KDR even when my team is having their collective asses handed to them. Oh yeah, and most of my kills come from the Desert Eagle. I could rely more heavily on assault rifles but that would be less fun for all involved.

Deviant

Different maps have different advantages, typically if its a cs map you're T so you can camp or if it's de you are ct so you can cmp. I always see you on T side in Italy, never ct for example. On dust, I've seen you as a CT every time; you've owned each of these times and DID NOT switch. Pardon me for being rude but join the disadvantage side more is what I meant from my original statement. I typically hold a positive score also and I'm almost always on the losing team. I'm not as good as you, all I'm saying is it would be nice if you switched more often.

catfish

At off peak times when it is a 1 on 1 or small teams I nearly exclusively play on the disadvantaged side... you're most likely not playin' at these times. :?

Puppet

OK. I'll settle this. Cut the shit. Do it like Deviant says. He hardly ever complains about anyone so I have to take his comments seriously. Fess up stat whore!!!!!!

Deviant

Puppet....this is all I have to say to you....

Big cock,
he's so damn big
Big cock,
he even ate a pig
Big cock,
a big cock for your mouth.
Big cock,
and on thanks-giving
Big cock,
is what you'll be given
Big cock ,
a big cock for your mouth
Big cock,
he's so tasty
Big cock,
sop him up with gravy
Big cock,
a big cock for your mouth.
When I'm alone
all I can do is think of you
And all the ways that I can give you...
big cock.

catfish

Psychostats can track the number of times a player joined what team. These numbers are usually found on the individual map stats. I can't seem to find this page for myself. If it is there please look at it and post the link for me. If it is not perhaps you could adjust the Pyschostats to track these values, thank you.

Execute

i do not support your argument, catfish. if regular game consumers, such as yourself, know what is the best for the gameplay style of cs, perhaps you should be the new director of your own game.

CS is a game played with the matter of skill, not sissy sharing of money (which you refer as unfair). The only unfairness is when the experienced cs players get less money after owning, while the players who just got CS get the same amount of money for not owning. When I was a noob, it was the same shit. And I am sure it is the same with the other pro's. Many noobs today will become like us eventually.

The unequal distribution of CS dollars is because of the unequal skill power that the 2 teams possess. So if you want to be fair then simply balance the teams quality-wise, not quantity-wise.

Werbung: