Colts & AK's in the 2nd round???

Werbung:

rocklee

I've actually have disconnected from the server in order to let people switch teams and I switch to the other side. This is what I go thru for not having admin! =)

Puppet

Yes I brought it up with Nightwing when he did it. He was getting owned because his team was against a stack so he changed to the stacked side and claimed "My team won't rush so I won't be on their team anymore. They're getting me killed". Yea, sure, good story. I told him it was the lamest thing I ever heard and he never responded. Shame on Nightwing. Make him feel guilty for worrying so much about his stats.

I have done that before, its easy to gayout and get pissed off because you only have 3 people rushing 4 stat whors looking for the best door to clean up at, and 8 nubs running into eachother trying to get out of spawn 5 seconds after the bomb went down on the far side of the map.

sometimes I wish I had admin just to UnGay the teams or slap a couple repeat campers if they refuse to team play.

I don't give 2 shits who has what gun what round, I can always but a degle and 1 nade or a defuse kit. Sometimes ammo (though I rarely need a 2nd clip on my rushes) just like using a credit card "Choose Wisely" oh wait, that was the dude in the cave from Indiania Jones....what ever you get my point.

Werbung:

catfish

Armor is another consideration... you may wish you had gone with the kevlar and the MP5 when that nade is sailing towards you (thinking aww fuck)! :shock: