Death Room

Codi69

Well after seeing the newest map "Death Room," I must say it's now one of my three favourites:) Always close quarters, so you'll always have an opportunities to get those multi, ultra, fantastic and the elusive unbelievable kills. It's always fast paced and when those idiotic glitchers:mad: eventually (well, I'm sure it's started,) try to exploit it, at least the other team will have a legit shot at killing them before they ruin it for all of us. Basically I'm just curious to see what everyone thinks about the map.

Btw, the new one default nade per respawn rule kinda sucks, lol.

Werbung:

UnholyReaper

Well it's very good for CQC but it seems like spawn camp goes from one spawn to another. It really gets annoying. Still it's good but I'm kind of sad that I can't test out some glitches since it doesn't have any I can find. They patched all the walls. Anyway I kind of like it but it's not one my my favorites. I do like the fact that everyone rushes into my L96A1 bullets.

SpIkE_JoNzE

no well...i think i did not put complete data...i mean...its a small map... both respawns are connected...and the places to take cover sucks..so if you wanna kill and survive...you'll have to run..lol..i like this kind of CQC's

UnholyReaper

no well...i think i did not put complete data...i mean...its a small map... both respawns are connected...and the places to take cover sucks..so if you wanna kill and survive...you'll have to run..lol..i like this kind of CQC's
yea run your ass off. you cant find a moment w/o getting a bullet to your head.

SpIkE_JoNzE

yeah..i forgot snips...i was armed with my m24...but a dude was carriyng 3 snips...(l96,msg90,and dragunov)...he owned with those...and i found annoying use a sniper in closed maps...in fact i only got 5 no scoped kills...

MooCowMan

My new favorite map! :D

Very balanced, very fast paced, I got around 900 kills with my M590-CQB.

My best match :D
Combat-Arms_13-1.jpg

Werbung:

Ninja

i love using a scoped AK47 or a G?36 (i put a ? cuz i forgot wut was there..). i got two unbelievables and one Ultrakill in my second round :D.