Donate Fuckers

DigitalSword

Im really quite worried for all the folks down south, the situation is alot worse than any cnn camera can really show us.

Ive decided im gonna donate 2000 bucks, i hope it helps.

Im not so much worried about the damage but more of the floating bodies and the environment around them.

Alot of folks gathered in there basements with there pets only to get drowned and now they are being souped together with whatever is in there basement...foods...chemicals...lord knows....and then the poeple that went to ehre attic, some of them houses actually got flooded past the attic, i saw people hacking through there roof to get on the roof with axes, what about the folks that forgot there ax?
It could be the start of a new disease or the pickup of a few old ones, in about two seconds. i think that is the most importnant thing to keep in mind.

Sure Sure insurance rates and gas prices will rise(rumor up to $4 in the next 2-3 months) but how do you put a cost on a new disease or plague?

As for new orleans its pretty fucked, all that water will eventually cause enough damage to the larger building foundations and everythign will crumble, flood damage is the worst thing ever(those that have been in it or seen it know)and thats why its so hard to keep it covered insurance wise.

Ive noticed its pretty chaotic down there, people are trying there hearts out and you can tell it must be frustrating because the powers that be are coming onto tv giving some really dumb statements.

This morning two things popped into my head: 1) the head of the Army Core of engineers came on to say how the initial plans to stop the levies form giving way was to helo-drop sandbags to try and plug the flow, but that the lake had eaten so much of it already that they couldnt make any headway when they did drop em. This si the fuckign army core of the united states COME ON!

and 2) and this is kind of funny, the head rep from state farm insurance in the region is making a statement about what people can do for insurance claims. The reporter asks, "so what can people do to make claims and she goes, well we have our number 1800WHATEVER" and he goes "well yes but there are no phones, no power how else can the poeple make claims" and she goes, "well we have our toll free line(wow...dumbass) and we have our website"(LOL)and the reporter gets all mad like "But there is no power, how could they do that?"

This pretty much says to the public, oh shit, nobody knows what to do, because if they did, the army core of freaking engineeers would fix that levy, drop some house debris or somethign jesus, use the debris form the bridge that fell do SOMETHING. And the fact that this Insurance idiot didnt have her shit together really makes things look dire.

And all the looting and shit just adds to the chaos. I actually think that in this case, martial law would be extremely wise. I mean cops are getting shot cause they catch the fucking dirtbag looters offguard. If you need shit for your family then tell the cop dotn shoot his ass.

Im kind of pissed because if my knee wasnt all fucked id go down and help those poor bastards. Im not religious and I want to pray for those people.
This has affected me pretty deep and im a million miles away.

|DS|

<3

Werbung:

Puppet

My company does these things the same way every time and I like how they do it so I give through work. They donate intially $50000 and then they match dollar for dollar what the employees give. Last time we did this it pulled in over $300,000 for the tsunami relief. And we are just one company.

Deviant

I plan on giving money...I dont have it but I'll give it...I almost cried watching the news yesterday and seeing an elderly guy cry and say that he watched his wife (which was his world) float out of his arms.

BillyTheKid

I donated round $3700 after going through it and seeing the destruction it created and not from a cnn channel. Also because my aunt and uncle have to start all over again find a new house get new jobs the hole thing. all they took were 4 cats a dog food and computers and pictures. that basically what everyone did leaving them without anything to return to new orleans for.

although I don't have the cash to pay off the debt I have been running up this year, I did put together about 1,000 worth of clothing out of the closets from my wife myself and the kids to donate. I was talking to my 12 year old son and told him remember this, and hope to God it is the worst in your lifetime. I hope they condem the whole coastal region and move the citys 50 miles inland and let mother nature have her swamps, and flood lands back. thats the only way to prevent this shit is to get everyone off the costal regions. Either that or require every new construction to be on 25' stilts and be rated to take 200mph winds to get new permits within 5 miles of the shore.

EMA

i would go down and help in a heartbeat if i had a car or something...i would love to help get those people back on their feet.

i agree 100% what you just said daddy

BillyTheKid

Im going back in a few days 1 because my sister is still down there gunna try and see if we can get her stuff from her dorm and 2 help the relief effort.

EMA

so i'm watchin the news right now and Texas(my home state) is allowing children from Louisianal, alabama and florida to go to school...IN TEXAS...well damn...ain't we a nice state to have around?

deathgrip

Donation in and the Navy is on its way. There will be alot of hands on helping sailors there in the next few days. Keep them in your prayers too as they start digging in for the clean up. This is the time like digi said when people will start getting sick.
DG

slick

We had a bad flood in Romania in 1970. The cops and the army were allowed to shoot looters, without warning.
God bless all those people.
When I think about donating I just think about my money going to those fukin thieves........cause you know they'll be the first ones in the fukin line........

Shit like this makes me angry.

Werbung: