Don't Hold Your Breath for Wii Sports Sequel

Ryano

Theherolink_1 said:
link said:
why not the wii sports would be a great game if it was an online one it would be a even bigger hit

He is right..anyway whats the sequel about?more sports?(that is stupid...)

Were only guessing that a 2nd game MIGHT be made so we'd ahave no idea what would be in the sequal...

Werbung:

Ryano

link said:
Theherolink_1 said:
link said:
why not the wii sports would be a great game if it was an online one it would be a even bigger hit

uve got a point to well about the squeal is the same that will make it more stupit

Well if they added a few more games then it wouldn't be that stupid...

hockeyhero

Ryano said:
link said:
Theherolink_1 said:
link said:

uve got a point to well about the squeal is the same that will make it more stupit

Well if they added a few more games then it wouldn't be that stupid...

well i think if they add soccer or basketball it would be really good.........i would buy it anyway....

Danny

Theherolink_1 said:
^nah this is stupid im not going to buy this...who really kares...or are you talking about wiifit?

He talking about a possible Wii Sports 2
I would name it Wii Sports: Special Edition ;)

Gdog

thanks for the info hockeyhero. if it were me, i would want the new games to be soccer (football), hockey, cricket, basketball, and maybe badminton. these are not neccesarily my favorite sports, but i think they would make great games.

skyclaw

well wii sports was just a DEMO that came with the system... people liked it so much that they decided to make it a game you could buy... i don't see why they should ever come out with such a half finished game again, it was cool to show off what the games could be like, but yeah... its just a demo...

kaitora

wii sports: special edition... don't make me laugh... that would be terrible... the same game with a few extra features... pah!

killman360

kaitora said:
wii sports: special edition... don't make me laugh... that would be terrible... the same game with a few extra features... pah!

I have to disagree. If they made it, they could put more sports, and mabye even online play, since(it seems) it will be a real game, not just a tech demo.

Ryano

killman360 said:
kaitora said:

I have to disagree. If they made it, they could put more sports, and mabye even online play, since(it seems) it will be a real game, not just a tech demo.

WWWRRRRRRRRROOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

No it won't this is just healthy speculation:)

Werbung: