• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

• Neutral...

• Total voters

ragingspeedhorn

What is your oppinion about dota allstars? Many hates it, many loves it, but what do YOU think about it?

I have nothing against it myself, I do play it every once in awhile (like 1 time a week or something like that, not that often) and find it very entertaining!

Come with your opinions everyone!

Werbung:

Daelin

I agree... neutral as well. But I have something against the author, since he mentioned me for 3 days, for my Telekinesis icon (some Mana whatever ultimate in DoTa) and then no more credits to me...

~Daelin

Laosh'Ra

i know many ppl who dislike it. each single one of them i persuaded to play it once again (after a break of something like a whole year) changed his mind. it really improved a lot imo. there ARE awesome team tactics hidden in this game, it just takes a while and good teammates (which hardly show up in public games) to realise that ;) as for balance, each single hero and itembuild has its strengths and weaknesses (i really like all of them!) so the "imba"-factors are the players themselves. no offense, but before you moan try to play the current version at least 5 times (AFTER getting tips / itembuild suggestions from a skilled player). i can understand that many ppl don't like dota as it takes much time to get REALLY used to this map... (even after like 2 or 3 years i still learn new aspects and improve my micro e.g. by moving the hero between shots for the duration of the attackcooldown, by attacking at the right moment to deal the final blow and get possibly 100% of the potential creep bounty or by killing allied low-hp creeps to deny exp)

Afronight_76

pro or con? con con con con con. The game itself isnt anything special, i wouldnt have anything against it if it didnt get hosted 400 times a second

I played it ONCE. I was deemed a "newb" and I think I got booted, er something.
I tried playing it again, and again, called a newb.
I tried again, (new version) , got booted for downloading.
I gave up.

All the people who play the damn map think they are all "pro" and "1337" and that no "newbs" should play. Besides Tides of Blood and such are better than DoTA anyways.

KingZeus

I usually play on northrend east is full of assholes who will boot you randomly if they feel like, but on northrend they never start the fing game so its about annoying to play it all around and since its hosted so much it steals glory from other maps that are better the ones worse well its their fault.

lord_carbo

DotA, ah.... it's decent. It's overrated, but it isn't bad, and is certainly better than many maps. Plus it's hosted a lot, which means if I can never find a map I want to play, I go into DotA.

But with it being hosted so much, it's also a con. People think DotA is like the only good map out there, which is really ignorant and I just hate that. The community also sucks, as well.

In terms of the map, I'm neutral. The map offers some nice balanced gameplay, although it really isn't that much of a challenge and isn't all so addictive, which is unfortunate--I like challenges :p If Icefrog never took over, I would say "hate it" because Guinsoo really knows how to make crap. I almost feel sorry for Icefrog for having to take over DotA, but it WAS his choice :p Oh well, he's doing a nice job cleaning up where Guinsoo failed.

SeasonsOfLove

The East players of DotA are better than West.

But East is probably the least DotA-fied server. Plus, it has the major mapmaking clans (minus MoMM... Which does nothing)

Werbung: