• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

• Neutral...

• Total voters

lord_carbo

Yeah, Icefrog's added heroes are pretty nice, too. The Bloodseeker and Lord of Avernus are the only ones I know about, and they're nice :) Well, Lord of Avernus unfortunately has 2 passive skills, that's a minus >_< Oh well, they're still very nice.

And DotA still isn't perfectly balanced, but it has an extent. It's pretty much impossible to balance it. People will always say "OMGZ THATS IS LIEK SO CHEAP11!! IMBA IMBA IMBA", while I think DotA is pretty balanced ATM. I have about only 2 suggestions for some things I see REALLY imbalanced. One is Axe's Battle-thingy which is so damn cheap to certain heroes and the other was Panderian Brewmaster, who isn't used much, but is so imbalanced :p

Werbung:

DD_Draco

I agree... neutral as well. But I have something against the author, since he mentioned me for 3 days, for my Telekinesis icon (some Mana whatever ultimate in DoTa) and then no more credits to me...

~Daelin
[/b]

That suks that icon is really good

It's not a bad map but netherless the majority of the players are rude.
[/b]

RUDE THEIR NOT RUDE THEY ARE EFFIN MORONS as someone said they join a game of DotA and the get booted, the map and triggering is brilliant but ithe reason i dont like it is because there is so many on us.west you can hardly find a game other than DotA

Undead_Lives

In USWest, over half of the public games are DotA. No joke.
I like playing it, but only AR, this then rectifies the "OMFG THATS SO CHEAP!!"
Also, Banlist helps, especially since i can host :D
However the map itself is nothing special save for the recipies.. and a few spells.
As for the heroes, IceFrog has done a good job balancing (you can never TRULY balance an AoS) and the custom spells are good.
As for the people, I host my own games, and usually dont get those crappy losers, but if i do, i usually find out before the game starts, and BOOT. add to banlist.
So, I am saying pro, but i dont love it. just like.

VGsatomi

I havent tried the Icefrog version, but the Guinsoo version was horribly imbalanced. One hero should never be able to effortlessly slaughter dozens of other equal level heroes while remain nearly invulnerable themselves.

KingZeus

Here is one point to make. Think of how many icons and spells that where do you know how hard it would be to give credit to so many people and still put all the info needed in the loading screen, and what if he forgot some names it impossible to give credit to everyone when there is so much shit to give credit to.

Undead_Lives

I'm one of those that thanks the PEOPLE of sear.ch, but only because I have so many icons and other stuff, and I constantly change it, so it gets hard to keep track. XD

whoeverz

last time i like to play it but now im getting bored to it so, NEUTRAL :D

lol anyway dota v6.3 till now havent come out, when it comes out i will consider playing it again

Werbung:

ragingspeedhorn

I'm one of those that thanks the PEOPLE of sear.ch, but only because I have so many icons and other stuff, and I constantly change it, so it gets hard to keep track. XD
[/b]

It is not that hard, just everytime you download some stuff and put it into your map you add the name in the quests.