• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

• Neutral...

• Total voters

Benx_X

Neutral... cause i like dota but hate the people uasly who play it cause thier retards who can only say noob.. then i tell them IM NOOB AND PROUD OF IT (got it from VG's prof) lol thats when i friend got me to join the dota game he was in then those people are like o_O only noobs are proud of being noobs then i said yeah im a noob what you gonna do... ill stop cause i could go on for awile

Werbung:

Fladian

Poll looks quite one-sided to me. To be honest, I didn't expect that this would be the result of the poll... I either expected a big difference between the "love-" or "hate it", I guess I was wrong.

ragingspeedhorn

If it was still at the stage it was back when Guinsoo was making it my vote would have been on Hate It aswell but IceFrog really has spiced things up and cleared out alot of the bugs.

ragingspeedhorn

Original versions of Allstars? You gotta be kidding me, it was horrible. The old dota for roc was at its time a advanced map but the original allstars version sure werent good when it first came out >_>

Benx_X

hmm what do you classifie icefrog doing good in? me i would say stealing, getting other people to do his map and not giving credit to anyone...

lord_carbo

No no no, you're mixing up Guinsoo and Icefrog. Guinsoo made DotA: Allstars off DotA Classic with stolen spells, icons, and heroes. Icefrog took over after DotA: Allstars 5.84b and really spruced it up, making a lot of balance changes, making the gameplay nicer, ect. But DotA is still lacking for many heroes which DESPRATELY need changes in their lousy stock spells (you can in fact make purely excellent spells completely from stock, dead honest, you just need to use summons, autocast spells, those abilities like exploding on death, changing into another unit on death, ect. :) Stuff like that).

SeasonsOfLove

As carbo said, Icefrog is able to make triggered spells, and has severely decreased the Stormbolt clones and many others), as well as some other major problems. Although he has taken MANY spell models and things, he has been able to improve the map.

SeasonsOfLove

Did I ever call him a noob? He is a skilled mapmaker, but the job of reversing the hatred Guinsoo incurred, and the continuing problems that the general DotA-playing population has is epic. He will not be able to stop the problems with the WC3 Mapping Community as a whole that Guinsoo started, mostly by stealing spells from wc3sear.ch and other places. He also will be unable to balance the map, as when he attempts to, he is wrong, no matter what. Some group of people always complains that the balancing is just a bit wrong.

DrunkenKangaroo

What I meant before were the original DotA's. And you say US east is the server with least amount of DotA?!?!?! nearly every third game is DotA! There is too much of it and not enough NotD 2.

Werbung:

Tomura

I never had a dota game which lasted more than 5 minutes :wtf: till everybody left the game. :wtf:
So I can't say whether it's good or bad. But my boss from inWarcraft says it's bad so I often didn't try to join a dota game.