Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

• Neutral...

• Total voters
Werbung:

Undead_Lives

But raging, I'm also DELETING files as I go along, thus removing the credits..and it gets too confusing. Besides, when I download icons, I will download like 20 icons I like, and use maybe 2 of them in my map. Keeping track of those is harder than it looks.

Benx_X

its okay..but there is way too dam many of them on the server..and people most people on them are total d*cks to me.
[/b]
its cause those morons think if they cant make a custom modle your BSing them

What I meant before were the original DotA's. And you say US east is the server with least amount of DotA?!?!?! nearly every third game is DotA! There is too much of it and not enough NotD 2.[/b]
is that all? in lordaeron its pretty much all you see only thing stoping the dota flood down is the good idea of not allowed to have 2 games with the same game name

ragingspeedhorn

But raging, I'm also DELETING files as I go along, thus removing the credits..and it gets too confusing. Besides, when I download icons, I will download like 20 icons I like, and use maybe 2 of them in my map. Keeping track of those is harder than it looks.
[/b]

Just keep a text file where you put links for the diferent icons (and everything else) from where you got them from. Then in the end you tjeck all your links thru and delete the ones to the files not used. What remains you give credit to, easy :p

N00byStance

If I spend time on resources and I give them for public use, I sure want credits for my work. I don't want to be one of dozens who you mentioned in credits, I want you to put name of specific resource you used near my name.

Werewulf

be cool if i was a dota leader like of the whole thing..id change my name to...someone i hate and they i say.
"go kill dota um yes burn it baby! burn it down bob your fired, kitty your shot! die die!"
"slowly killing all staff memebers besides phumia"

Undead_Lives

That is because you are lazy and doesent want to give credit to the people who made the ressources. Cant do anything about that ofc...
[/b]

Do you realize how much time it would take to actually reasearch all of the resources I have? and THEN put them into my map credits? I don't think you fully understand...

Benx_X

hey guess what, its not realy THAT long when you dl the recource just quickly add username there
Example: Thanks to n00bystance@northrend &www.wc3sear.ch for the faerie blade modle, is it that hard to type that when you dled it?

N00byStance

As for models, they usually have readme file which tells who's the author, same with skins. But still when I go for big digging through downloads, I note all authors in a text file, e.g. "pwnz0r model 1: author; pwnz0r model 2: author2; pwnz0r model 3, 4, 5 and uber skinzor: author3;" etc.

Undead_Lives

I have TONS of dled icons in my map...and I didn't think of writing down names when I dled them. SO I would have to research ALL of the tons of icons/couple models I have.

Benx_X

well alot of icons, yeah would make it kinda hard but atleast try give as much credit as you can, or ill nickname you ice frog clone =p

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

Lol. I will hunt down the provider for the models, since there are few, and those are a big help.
As for the icons...well maybe it will become a working progress :p