Electronic Arts: What do you think of them?

FuzzyMike

In my opinion, their servers are really bad, and the support they give you is VERY low quality. You would ultimately expect that from a company with a "good" name. Lets just hope they step up their game for the release of BF3. I mean, imagine getting such a well anticipated game, and it doesnt work; you contact EA, wait for a week, no reply. 2 weeks? No reply.

So yeah, if you have the same problems with EA, feel free to share your thoughts here

Werbung:
From what I have heard from other people especially on the Battleforge forums, they have really bad customer support and will reply with an automated response (even the wrong automated response, sometimes!). I haven't had any contact with their customer support yet, but I do not find the anecdotes from other people making the company promising.

RPCOM

They are neither a good company nor bad. They are getting greedy and also not releasing Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit and Shift 2 add-ons on the PC. They have lots of DRM protection in their games, especially Spore and Darkspore! This DRM may mess up your PC. We will just wait and see till the release of Need for Speed: The Run, how much promising company they are. :)

bertorelli

Full commercialization. Every year they release games with higher number in name, with no major changes... Example FIFA, NBA etc...

iebo00

Battlefield Heroes is an EA game, and at first I really liked it, but now I that I have a higher level character I can only provide a few servers to play on. They don't provide enough servers for the players.
I also think they focus too much on game genres that sell, rather than trying to have some innovation in their games. People can only play so many sports games and army shooters.

radascars

I guess even if their server is slow, I would say that they still gives us some of the best game in gaming industry. They are somehow manage to deliver games that are satisfying with high quality of gaming experience and good graphics :)

RPCOM

Full commercialization. Every year they release games with higher number in name, with no major changes... Example FIFA, NBA etc...
Yep. You are right. Shift 2 Unleashed was a copy-paste of the original Shift just with new cars, tracks, changed main menu and Autolog. They could have released Shift 2 as an addon for the original Shift. :(

radascars

Even EA does that, they still manage to bring a lot of good games that players buy. I think they deserve to be one of the best game developer in the globe. :)

kSooo

EA are the main developers of sport games, many of my friends are Fifa and NHL fans. BF2 servers are still up on PS2, but there once was a downtime for weeks or months maybe (I just wanted to replay after like a year) and through google searches and their forums, lots of people finished up without any support/answers/resolutions...

Androu1

They're alright in my book. They do a lot of good but also a lot of bad. Way better than Activision, one way or another.

Werbung: