Fancy clothing - a deathwish?

ForeverSoldier

KingRick said:
ForeverSoldier said:
I just get shot a lot because I have medals and run over people a lot. :p
Nobody will target you cause 'you have medals' lol.
Like everyone has these medals :p You can barely see them :p

Then I just run over people a lot. It gets kinda annoying when you're run over by the same tank repeatedly. :D

I keep getting asked how I got the medals, anyway... on servers with level 20-25 people in them.

Werbung:

Play[4]Me

Im number 1 target on most targets as a Royal gunner, since I only see Royal Commandos... Most of the time Im in a team with 7 Commandos and me as a Gunner... You know how hard it is to own people then? Really hard if the Commandos are doing nothing at all...

ForeverSoldier

Play[4 said:
Me]
Im number 1 target on most targets as a Royal gunner, since I only see Royal Commandos... Most of the time Im in a team with 7 Commandos and me as a Gunner... You know how hard it is to own people then? Really hard if the Commandos are doing nothing at all...

If you're team's full of campers, it's bound to fail. And you need at least one soldier with you to own. :p

Play[4]Me

I can't find any normal games with Royal gunners or soldiers, I keep ending up in teams with only commandos..

And when theres finally a soldier on my team, its a damn noob..

Gaara

Gunners are always my target because they have more hp and they are easy to kill with my soldier =D
They give me a lot of xp xD
But those with fancy clothes are always fun to kill :p

Hari Seldon

i usually kill whoever is fireing at me first, but after that anyone with clothes gets it.

This is becoming less of a problem because noobs have found out how to buy vp clothes and loads more people have BF clothes, so the variety is greater.

Werbung:

iebo00

not at all. my target is whoever looks like I could kill them. This is based on what class I'm playing at the moment and what skillz I have. Since I'm playing on an older machine, often times the special clothing doesn't even appear for me, I just see the basic uniform.