Guild Wars

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

Ya I have a girl monk, and a PvP Mesmer that's a girl. One time a guy hit on me cause I specifically tried to make my mesmer a slut :p
Guess it worked :p

refl3ction

i got a female warrior, and when i was doing the mission at Fort Runik, my team had 3 girls (including me) and 1 guy so the guy kept hittin on all of us it was funny and now that guy is on my friend-list

Alekill

ha its so funny what ppl can think about the sex of charecters also i just noticed theres little to no female charecters in WoW is that just me or has anyone else noticed this?

Tenebrae

I've actually seen quite a few female characters on WoW, but I've usually seen about three times as many males. Maybe people just think the males are cooler than females...

I was playing GW a few weeks ago, with my girl character (and this was before I went into Post Searing), and I partnered up with this dude to go Charr hunting across the wall. While we were busy getting our trash kicked by Charr's, he tried to strike a conversation:

Him: "So where're you from?"
Me: "Uh.... well.... Idaho, I guess." (That's where I was born, but not where I currently live, lol)
Him: "You guess?"
Me: "Yeah..."
Him: "That's cool. Are you a girl in real life?"
Me: "Why do you care?"
Him: "Meh, no reason.."

It abrubtly ended there, so I managed to dodge a bullet. But there was one other time where I decided to mess with a guy's head just for fun. I got partnered up with this dude for a bandit raid mission. As we ran along...

Him: "Are you really a girl?"
Me: "Yeah..." (I'm such a liar, mua ha ha!)
Him: " :D, What kind of physical attributes do you look for in guys?"
Me: "I usually like the nerdy guys with buck teeth." (I couldn't resist, mua ha ha!)
Him: "Oh.... really?"
Me: "Yeah, I've even got a boyfriend. He's friggin annoying, but I think he's cute."
Him: "...... Alrighty then... whatever..."
Me: "Lol, I can't take it any longer. No, I'm not a girl, I'm really a guy, and I'm not gay either, so don't even start on that!"

A few seconds later, he map-traveled out of the area, quitting my team. I couldn't stop laughing! I'm so terrible... :yay:

refl3ction

ah tenebrae u are a devious little trikster lol... but neways ive gotten away from the mountains and now am i in kryta.. but the servers a down for maintenance so ill take a rest

Tenebrae

Dang, I'm still in Ascalon. I did have one character that I guess could have gotten to the next part of the game, but I was sick of having to hang back behind my team members so that I wouldn't get killed by Charr every time. So I deleted that character and made a new one, whom I plan to level up as much as possible before continuing on to the next part. I was getting bored with my old character anyway...

Benx_X

My Pre Char is Ferethor Leonus, and my Post Char is Istera Ilithriel.

I know, I come up with wierd names.

BTW, its really funny when you have a girl char, cuz everyone thinks you're a girl in real life, and they start trying to hit on you, lol

Y'know what we should do? Get together, start our own guild, and call it "Lords of the Anvil"
[/b]
tenebrea thats kinda freaky how can you find it funny?

Tenebrae

It's funny, because first off, they're stupid enough to assume that just cuz the character is a girl, the real person is a girl. Secondly, they think they can win a girl by flirting with her over stupid game! I mean, come on people, it doesn't say much about you when you try to get a girlfriend whom you only know through a video game, and you have very little, if any, knowledge of what they're like in real life!

Werbung:

Alekill

but the problem is that theres alot of sexism on the internet. I have been playing wintermaul and if anyone knows that one of the people is a girls they are horrible throwing sexist remarks or trying to flirt there are only a select few that will just treat the girl like any one else it is just not right people should be more open minded. liek just yesterday at the book store i got a warcraft book and a female worker person (what are they called) asked me if i played and we got in a discussion about it. So what i am saying is i think most male gamers think that only males play video games but this is very untrue. While making fun of people for flirting is fun but remember try not to be a sexist