Guild Wars

refl3ction

sweet, yeah i heard the cyrstal desert is a meat grinder, or sumthin like that but it got a question
is level 20 the max for the entire game?? or does the max increase as you progress? but neway see you online somtime

Werbung:

Tenebrae

Holy crap, I had a character that got to 11, and he hardly leveled up at all from there. I think it would take someone who's really obsessed to level beyond that point. I eventually lost patience and just started a new character.

Undead_Lives

It doesn't really take patience, levelling up isn't that big a deal after 10. If you complete quests and missions, you'll level up fine.
Also once you reach 20 it's not so big a deal to level up, you only get skill points.
However, the game is a lot of fun, so don't worry about levelling too much, worry more about your gear :p

Tenebrae

Well, I try to level as quickly as I can cuz every time I get in a fight with a group of char bladestorms, they kick my trash pretty quickly...

Actually, my character (a ranger/warrior) isn't really made for close combat, so that might be part of it...

Undead_Lives

That would be why, rangers need to stay back.
Try using Pin Down to slow down any melee attackers
Then use Poison to take down their health over time while you fire away.

Tenebrae

I haven't gotten those abilities yet.

I do have an ability that is actually pretty effective, though. If I'm up against a melee fighter, I'll shoot at him until he gets up close, then whip out my sword and do "Sever Artery" and then... uh... crap... whatever the other ability is that adds to the damage done by that first one. But anyway, it take's your enemy's life out over time, and it causes your attacks to do more damage. It's pretty handy.

I usually try to stay as far away from my enemies as possible, but, since I'm not much into magic, I thought it might be useful to have warrior as a second profession, just incase I had no choice but to stay and fight in close-combat. It's actually pretty effective sometimes... except when I'm fighting alone against ten other enemies...

Werbung: