Hello everyone!

Abelhawk

Hi, I'm Abelhawk. I live in the bleak deserts of Idaho. I'll be 17 this Saturday (the eighth of April). Tenebray referred me to this site, he and me were buddies in school a few years ago, till he moved to Arizona. So anyway, I consider myself pretty good at Triggers and stuff on WC3 maps. I've never skinned or modeled before(or at least, got it to work on WC3). So anyway, nice to meet you all.

Werbung:

Thursday

Welcome to the dark side, please take off your pants-

oops wrong script

Welcome to WC3Anvil, great community if u like WC3 and stuff, hope to see ur skillzzzz

Xeridanus

hey, thats my brothers birthday. well happy birthday to you for tomorrow and welcome to this fine and wonderous community. (yes im talking about the anvil. :p)

Fladian

There are far too many people having their birthday in such a short time. *sigh*

If the frisian football team wins tonight, there is a chance I won't be on tomorrow for most of the day, so there's a good chance I won't get to congratuate you properly. Therefore, congratulations with your birthday tomorrow. You're well on the way to getting an old geezer. :p

Welcome to the "wonderous community", as Xeridanus mentioned. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

Tenebrae

I live in the bleak deserts of Idaho.
[/b]
bleak deserts my arse! Idaho's "bleakness" is nothing compared to AZ! *groans*, oh, it's so hot down here... :(

I'll be 17 this Saturday (the eighth of April).[/b]
What!?! when were you going to tell me this! :no:

okay, whatever, happy B-Day, pal, and welcome to WC3 Anvil. If you experience any inconvenience, don't blame it on me, mua ha ha!
...dang, I didn't even notice this thread until like 2 seconds ago. I should've been the first one to welcome him!!!
*sigh*, oh well.... *crawls into a fetal position and rocks back and forth*

Fladian

I remember the time when I met someone on a forum and we became friends on MSN. After a while when we were bored a few months later, he decided to add a girl to the conversation. That girl and I were pretty friendly for each other and quickly added each other to our contact list. A few weeks after I've met her, that friend decided to add another girl to our conversation, again, she and I matched quite well. The entire process repeated itself.
That friend told me the next day that those two girls got into a fight. "I met him first, you should have added her!" was mostly the subject.
*scratches the back of his head* Not that it is likely that I'll meet one of those girls any time soon. That friend on the other hand... I once promised him that I'll visit him someday. He's the only forgein person I've promised that to.

Anyway, I was here to congratulate him on his birthday.

Fladian

What fight? You meant the fight between those two girls?

A little mistake in my sentence there in my previous post. I meant "shouldn't have add her", of course.

Werbung:

Abelhawk

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. I kinda forgot all about this thread sorta, so my thanks is delayed, but still genuine! And I did have a happy birthday, thanks. Got asked to a dance and everything after my party. It was fun. Anyway, I don't get on much, but this site looks like a great WC3 resource...source.