How did you username come to be?

Alright this thread is all about usernames!
Explain how you created your username, do you use your username everywhere, or just here? Why is your username the way it is? Explain!

Let's see here...Mine started out back when I was playing Dungeon Siege. I was looking for a clan to join and one day I saw a clan (but I didn't know that that was a clan) called 'The Hunter Alliance' back then I was like 'ultra newb' and I asked them what that was and they answered "A clan" So I was all like WOW! I want to join! And then I did. I created a new username called Hunter_(something I don't remember) but I didn't like that one so I chnaged it to hunter_Destruction.
Now, this clan was all over the place DS, SC, WC, Diablo...And then after a year or so I bought WC and the clan was there so I named myself Hunter_Dest (because Hunter_Destruction didn't fit)
Then after a while I was looking for sites to help me make maps. First I found wcsearch and then I found Wc3C. I joined Wc3C and was there for a while until it shut down. I then joined here and ...
I named myself Hunter_Destruction after my clan! YAY!
(Pretty long history for a 1 sentence answer)
-------------
Anyways i have a question to undead_lives.
Is it lives like as in "I have 3 lives left"
or is it like "HE LIVES, HE IS ALIVE!!!"

Werbung:

Tenebrae

My username for most games is Rashgaeroth, which I got from one of the names of the dreadlord in wc3 (Rashgarroth). That was going to originally be my name on this, but I changed by mind (I can't remember if it was already taken or I just got bored of it, :p).

Tenebrae is Latin for "Darkness". I used that name because, in my book, it is the name of one of the planets. I thought it was pretty cool, and it reflects what I wear and what mood I'm in a lot of the time, so I used it.

Tenebrae is Latin for "Darkness". I used that name because, in my book, it is the name of one of the planets. I thought it was pretty cool, and it reflects what I wear and what mood I'm in a lot of the time, so I used it.
[/b]
Tenebrae reminders me of tamerine (sp) that instrument...

my user name came for a tool song 'reflection' off the cd
lateralus
[/b]
Never heard of it :p

Undead_Lives

You ask how I thought of it? Got no clue.
I created my username for BNet a while ago. I believe it was just random, along with my email address. I liked undead, and I just thought of "live" and made undead_lives.

Kem Rixen

I remember first seeing you appear at wc3sear.ch back a long time ago, hunter and saw you too raging. Lets see...well I suppose I should give a history of all my usernames as just giving the descritption of Kem Rixen would be dreadfully boring. Well, my first username traces all the way back to StarCraft, I was an immature boy of...hmmm, I must've been eleven or so. My username was britanysucks, for my dislike of Britany Spears music, later on I joined a clan, ES, I can't remember what they stood for, I became es-britanysucks. Eventually my friend and I decided to start our own clan, and I didn't want to bring that username with me so I searched my mind and I became OM-JetPack. OM stood for Onimusha which I believe was japense for Demon Warrior, yes, once again showing my immaturity.

Anyways, we kept this clan going for a long time, eventually it failed and after numerous attempts to revive it we gave up and I became JetPack30 as JetPack was already taken. Eventually my friends and myself played Diablo 2 and its expansion, this was probably around when I was, 12 or 13 maybe. On there I switched between JetPack30 and JetPack314 which is my birthday plus one (3/13). For my 15th birthday my friend got me the WarCraft 3 battlechest, for people keeping track that would be March of 2004. I was able to use JetPack for WarCraft 3 actually.

So, onto where my username comes from, Kem Rixen is what chem rxn looks like pronounced which is actually the abbreviation of chemical reaction.

Raiju

Raiju, japanese thunder daemon. Supposed to leap through the tree tops to release its awesome energy. Thunders are atributed to him

Im a lover of japanese culture, altough i got nothing of Japanese :D

Werbung: