How did you username come to be?

Undead_Lives

I became a complete jerk when I was on wc3campaigns, I'm so glad I left that place and helped modforge up, which is now pretty much dead since I left it. I didn't like you at wc3campaigns, Undead_Lives, you're a much nicer person here.[/b]
Just one note...sorry Hunter.
I'm wondering why you didn't like me...PM me about that.
Anyways, I would just like to note that with my username, I think I was going on about how undead aren't living, and then I thought, maybe an oxymoron would be cool for a username :p

Werbung:

Fladian

Mostly Off-topic, and later I became sorta active in Campaign/Team Discussion, but that was before Draco left.[/b]
I noticed that. -_-' :p
I was the moderator of that section. -_-

I think this off-topicness could be split into a new topic, I can't think of a name but...whenever you get around to it Fladian :p
[/b]
Do you know how much work that is? :p Create a new thread about it, and just continue your discussion there. :p
Or continue in the "Let's rant" thread, where all subjects are pretty much accepted.

Falco, I don't flame. Flaming is a poor excuse for not being able to handle the person you are talking with.

Everyone likes to joke with Fladian. Though I do wonder how he chose that username..
[/b]
Apparently many people does, yeah. Not that I mind though... they can say all the want about me, but I only get pissed when they start talking about people I care for.

How did I choose this username? No particular reason. There was a game (which name I can't remember) where the name of your main characters gets replaced for a little while. I couldn't remember what that name was, but I knew it started with a 'F' and ended with 'ian', so I made 'Fladian' from it, but in the end, I was pretty wrong. 'Vladmir' or somethng was it. :p
In the end, Fladian was a name no one ever used it, except myself. So... I keep using it. I'm pretty happy with this name. 'Fladian Lince', is its full name.

As for that Wc3c part. Somewhere during a certain time, I became quite an @sshole too, so... influence often brings arrogance, and that was something I tried to avoid, but couldn't.

Abelhawk

I really don't know how I came up with Abelhawk. The first online thing I ever used that needed a username was Runescape. It was like 3 years ago...I just remember typing in Abelhawk. Looking back on it, it is a really cool name in my opinion. Sounds like an elf or wizard or something. Formerly, it was AbelHawk, but I got tired of the look of it and so I let it go to Abelhawk one word. Ever since, I've used Abelhawk on my email, Battlenet, World of Warcraft, and lots of forums and stuff.

ragingspeedhorn

Hah Fladian you dont mind people joking with you? What about the never ending herrasing from Dorelian and decadence which went on wc3campaigns back when you were there? :)

Fladian

The "herrasing" from Dorelian and Decadence wasn't a joke, Raging. Not only did Dorelian and Decadence never liked me, (most staff didn't like me :p) they were also quite keen on trying to crush me, which they only succeeded partly in.

*scratches the back of his head*
I'm like an annoying son sometimes though. You can't live with him, but it's hard to live without him. Though I said often enough: "People either love me, or hate me. There is noting in between."

And as for what Falco said; yes, Falco and I do know each other. It's hard to take an insult of each other, is what I'd guess.

SkriK

Skrik is the swedish word for Scream, it's my nickname since 6th grade and i'm now in 11th grade. I achieved it during my puberty when my voice was hard to control.

Werewulf

Mine started when i created a character for RPG maker, hes name was wulf and i loved him to dear bits.. and also werewulf sounds cool.

Xeridanus

I was going to start this topic in the newcomers section where more people would see it, after all, I started the one on search. I don't know. maybe it's better off here.

The origin of my alias is rather simple. I had to do an assignment for english where i had to make up a story. I decided to make up the names for it aswell instead of using boring english sounding names. One of them was Xeridanus. i glanced at my quilt and it said to me "Eridanus". So I put an X in front to make it sound kool and avoid plagerism. my quilt has lots of constellations on it and eridanus is one of them. i think it's a snake... can't be sure. it first became a screen name/alias for diablo II, though i never played online. i was a necromancer and couldn't get passed mephisto *shame* then i became a druid and flogged with that unique crystal sword. azurewrath? anyway, it's never been taken anywhere so i use it everywhere.

The "herrasing" from Dorelian and Decadence wasn't a joke, Raging. Not only did Dorelian and Decadence never liked me, (most staff didn't like me :p) they were also quite keen on trying to crush me, which they only succeeded partly in.

[/b]
Yes Fladian, concentrate on grammar!! : |
Press 7 to stop grammatical error posts

I was going to start this topic in the newcomers section where more people would see it, after all, I started the one on search. I don't know. maybe it's better off here.
[/b]
Eh, I wasn't aware that there was one there (I don't go to the forums there) I just had the idea when I was wonering where Undead_Lives's username came from. Come to think of it most of yours are pretty interesting too. Like SkirK I didn't know that had meaning behind it!

Fladian

*click*

Correct me all you want. I'm quite used to it after all...

Though the big increase in mistakes lately has quite a logical explanation with it, so I don't mind it too much.

Werbung:

MeTaL GuArD

My first nick came up in Starcraft, it was Caliber90, think it came from thinking of big guns. :p Next nick was Calibear, which i somehow liked back there. Third and last nick i used in Starcraft was Broodny, which in my thinking was mixing the polish word "brudny"(means dirty :p) and a recall to the Zerg. (Brood) Though most polish ppl were calling me with the dirty thing. After a long while when i could go for Battle.net on Wc3, i was impressed with how the Metal Guard skin looks in Unreal Tournament. But my first nick in there still was Broodny, but after a year i changed to MeTaL_GuArD_PL. Think its the whole story.