How did you username come to be?

Fladian

Oh, if we're looking in the past, I've gone under only a few nicknames.

New_Shadow was my very first nickname on a forum, which was Pgamers. I can't remember my nick from FFnet. Because 'Shadow' was taken (and became active not long after I joined) I decided "new" might be a nice new touch.
Dark Dragon was a name I've used for some time. With an exception of Fladian and Random, Dark Dragon is probably the longest used name by me. But because of its unorginality, I've dropped it.
Random is a name I still use quite often. When I don't want to be recognized as Fladian at certain places, I use my 'Random' name. I still tend to use it on MSN, and my old email account is a variation of it (Shadow_Random).
Combination of all old nicknames: Eddy the best of the Shadow Random Legends. which are all names I've used when I was younger. I only use 'Random' and 'Eddy' from that list now. If I recall, the name was supposed to be longer, but it has been years since I've used it. It's likely that a single friend of mine still knows about it though.
Valadin, Falldin are names I use when I can't use Fladian for some reason. 'Valadin' is a common name of me, but I only used 'Falldin' once. Falldin was because I already had an account of Fladian, Valadin nad Random, but was in need of another one, which ended up being called 'Falldin'... or was it 'Faldin?'

...and of course, I still use Fladian Lince, and will probably always use it.
Oh, and I also used 'Eddy14444' for a while when I was 14 and 15 years old. But that was only on an online chatting place.

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

Past usernames...

orc_man234
underdog1234
That's about it. :p
I just made them up, if you wanted to know how I came up with them :p
But I trashed them because I wanted to get away from using numbers.

Mapmaster-1-bak

When first i came to the world of warcraft 3 (in the olden days of 'ROC') i was known as violadnd.
very quickly, i discovered this was the lamest name in existance...
So i became Mapmaster-1, inspired by the fact that i was fiddling around with maps (and actually came up with a decent map that couldve become an rp if id finished it...5 people on bnet have it)...

fast-forward 2 years. i finally get warcraft 3 TFT. I continued as Mapmaster-1 for several months...

im not sure what happened...
I could no longer log in ._.....
my account apparently had something horribible happen to it :no:
it didnt say it didnt exist. it simply wouldnt proceed from the login screen to the bnet screen. i had to press the cancel button to try again...

After 5 days i got sick of this and became Mapmaster-1-bak in retaliation to mapmaster-1's death :wtf:

and thus, i am what i am today!
of course thats also because of certain...uhhh nvm. you dont need to hear about certain people i despise -.-

But I trashed them because I wanted to get away from using numbers.
[/b]
Yeah, I hate using numbers in my username. I love only letters. BUT! The underscore (_) has to be there, even if they allow spaces. The underscore has always been part of my username :p

Fladian

I still stick with my Fladian. If it is too short on letter, I'd probably make it Fladian Lince, but Fladian it is. No numbers, no underscore, just letters. :p

P!nS

Mine has always been Pins, since I'm logged somewhere or anything, my nickname is Pins.
Oh, of course, there is the P!nS variation, or when it is already taken, The_Pins, and so... but it is always Pins.

Only because one day, a friend called me, as he was quite far he screamed my family name, which, screamed, sounds somehow like Pins... (french prononciation)

Xeridanus

@Undead_Lives: wrong topic??? :p

my name need no underscore, nor numbers, it's never been copied, or thought up seperately, that i know of.

Undead_Lives

@Undead_Lives: wrong topic??? :p[/b]
It's on topic. Talking about our usernames.
I think someone (maybe raging?) brought up the anus thing in another thread (or just back there in this thread). Anyways that's how I found out :p

Werbung:

james1654

My northend username is james1653, because dan_awar[behh] hacked james1654. Anyway, My name is James and I was born in the year 1654 . Don't laugh, im not joking, I am serious.