How did you username come to be?

I remember first seeing you appear at wc3sear.ch back a long time ago, hunter and saw you too raging. [/b]
That's funny. On Wc3search I'm not called Hunter_Dest...Only on Wc3C was I called that. I'm no longer active on either sites (except search wree I update my map sometimes)
Come to think of it...out of the 1100 or so people that downloaded the map, I've never seen it hosted, ever...Gosh, what do people do with maps they download??

@Raiju
I thought that was somehting spanish :p

Werbung:

Tenebrae

(In reply to what Undead said)
Amen to that. Seriously, they are so friggin strict on that site! They deleted all of my drawings because they weren't warcraft related, and then they deleted two of my skins, but I have no idea why. And a lot of the people on that site are really cranky.

Anyway, we should probably get back on subject...

Undead_Lives

Me? I was active....everywhere? I dunno, I wasn't on too often, and I also went away for long periods of time...
Mostly Off-topic, and later I became sorta active in Campaign/Team Discussion, but that was before Draco left.
Now, I'm active in the RP forum :p

Back on topic please!!
-----Let's see here----
Preivious usernames I've had....Oh, those are a lot. Or at least in the time when I didn't even own Wc. My most recent old one.. (if that makes sense) was something Monster. I lack creativeness.

Kem Rixen

I became a complete jerk when I was on wc3campaigns, I'm so glad I left that place and helped modforge up, which is now pretty much dead since I left it. I didn't like you at wc3campaigns, Undead_Lives, you're a much nicer person here.

I think this off-topicness could be split into a new topic, I can't think of a name but...whenever you get around to it Fladian :p

I became a complete jerk when I was on wc3campaigns, I'm so glad I left that place and helped modforge up, which is now pretty much dead since I left it. I didn't like you at wc3campaigns, Undead_Lives, you're a much nicer person here.

I think this off-topicness could be split into a new topic, I can't think of a name but...whenever you get around to it Fladian :p
[/b]
"Your past forum experiences"

Now leave my thread alone :p

Falcoknight

ah lets see...Falcoknight has been my username for everything, used it as long as i remember.. i think i made up Falcoknights with my friend Trevor..me and him where making up creatures and BAM! Falcoknight, what they are, are golden knights, around 7-8 ft tall with huge white wings and long swords, very pwoerful, they live on a planet called Cloud Falcon, there arent that many of them left, most of them are evil Ravenknights (those who arent pure birth) the Falcoknights help the humans...erm yea (fladians going to flame me i know it...)

Werbung: