i own the page

Werbung:

Puppet

You're a riot root. I can't believe you responded to my post. Why? Because I asked a question? When Puppet asks something of you it should be considered totally sarcastic in content. Don't waste your time. I'm sure you have other posts that need your more immediate attention.

Fenire

that explains alot. no wonder his ass has a big hole fender has been doin a jig with it

thx for the info

and there arent talks they are trying to pass the bill right now or at least the papers have all said so

and from now on you have a new nick name "fender's hole"

Hypnos

Fenire I think you finally ran Rootworm off. I know he was insensitive but he had alot of interesting comments. Now you have no more reason to post. Rootworm was your arch-enemy and without him you are lost. I've noticed that you are franticly searching for anohter to replace rootworm but Digital Sword just isn't taking the bait like rootworm did.

Sorry to say it....but you're doomed to go on with most of us just ignoring you. You should hope that rootworm will come back... He was the ying to your yang.

Peace.

Werbung:

Deviant

Ignorant teenage mentality? Isn't Sadistic 30? And what the hell does "your...kind" mean. You know what I get sick of? Cockasses like yourself trying to act like they're topshit. You have not proven anything here, you don't even play on the server yet you come to our website to post on the forums. How many other places do you do this and how long have you been doing it? I was looking for an old post of mine and there I see, r00tw0rm from the 1.6 days I believe. So that means you've been wasting probably over a year of your life on this message board....who might I ask, is the loser in this situation? The people who enjoy playing in the server and enjoy posting here, or the sucker trying to cause shit? Because that's all you do, which is a great way to spend your spare time; try and stir up a shitstorm with all the "ignorant teenagers". Fuck off.

Classic mentallity of a highschool senior: Thinks he is the fuckin man because he's older and thinks he knows more than everyone else. r00tw0rm, there seems to be a strange resemblance with your personality...real fuckin mature.