LOL!

Werbung:

--Rimwrecker

They erase our stats? No wonder why I wasn't on the PuNx list when I checked this topic. I know I've been to their server before, and I know I had a decent positive score.

What a bunch of newbs, seriously. If they can't take the fact that we can rack up better scores, then they have problems...

Wow Flamer, 133/65. I definitely know that you've killed more in AiW than that..

flamer

yeah if u look at my stat I can't have only about 100 some kills while connected around 100 times?

my actual stat comes up if i play in there and use /rank

Dirty

RE:  LOL!

--Rimwrecker said:
I'm not sure how we're the top clan there...

They have people like Illusion, Osiris, Palooza, etc..

Must be having an off-month.

Honestly... Those guys are good.. But I think our top 5 can take their top 5.

MeanMugginFool

Trust me when I say there is no erasing of stats at all, that is pretty much a preposterous notion, none of us are that petty nor are that bored to do anything like that, if it is even possible. There is no doubt Punx has some good players, so it is not surprising that you'd be one of the top clans on the server. Anytime you guys wanna scrim, we'd be down, it'd be fun I'm sure. Anyway, as always, we'll look for ya server side for some good times!

Dirty

diplomat warnind!!!

Hey meanmugging... could you copy and paste the fantasy football stuff at AiW please... I would like to keep that going and I cant log in there...

MeanMugginFool

Yeah I had a prob with that at first also, you have to set it so that you can accept all cookies from that site, then your autologin and that will work.  I'll see if we can start a fantasy football section on AiW, or at least get a thread started in offtopic for it.  I stillhave Punx on my favs though and I am sure this will heatup once the draft rolls out in a month and a half or so.  

Deviant

Yes we erase all of your stats. You're PuNx, we hate you and always have and we hope that you all choke on Dirty's syphilis infested cock!

Seriously though, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard, who would actually take the time out of their day to erase some one's stats on a video game. Get over yourself.

Dirty, Indelible, and Defender still have bondage parties on Tuesday nights, they've been getting bored and want some new faces, help em out.

--Rimwrecker

Well something happens to our stats and not AiW's stats...

And, DC, we don't have time to scrim you. We're trying to get a server full and build a community. You guys just took all the regulars and moved servers.

Werbung:

Defender

RE:  LOL!

MeanMugginFool said:
Yeah I had a prob with that at first also, you have to set it so that you can accept all cookies from that site, then your autologin and that will work.  I'll see if we can start a fantasy football section on AiW, or at least get a thread started in offtopic for it.  I stillhave Punx on my favs though and I am sure this will heatup once the draft rolls out in a month and a half or so.  

Tell worm to change the cookie in phpbb to this:

cookie: .hlworm.info
cookie path: /forum

For some reason worm has his site in a frame...