LOL!

Werbung:

Deviant

Indelible, don't pretend like you didn't try to get me to join you guys. If you would all just take some penicillin I would join, but until then I'd like to stay clean.

Oh and flamer, who's crying besides you and Rim? You're the one complaining that your stats aren't what you think they should be and that we "stole" your community. I'll correct you that Defender changed servers which was his choice and I respect it, you just chose to play here more. I have nothin but love for Defender, Satan, Deli, and Dirty, they got me into this game two years ago when PuNx was still 1.6 and I thank them for it.

flamer

I'm just laying my conspiracy theories!!!

This is exactly what I want, more controversies!!!!

and me and rim are cry babies!!! We are errr We are pepsi and cola/Donald the Duck and Mickey the Mouse!!!

It's some aiw members who are just bunch of babies!!!!

And oh deviant, if u got nuthing but luv for punx why didnt u stay and help out heh?? Here at punx we dont just treat you like another number!!!

but anyways antagonistic aside I still respect your opinions and as a player, I got nuthing but luv for muggins, keisor and cas

Deviant

Not here to start a war so I won't share why I stayed with AiW except with the four I stated above if they ask me. I honestly just wanted to stir shit up with you because you actually called us out, which I think is funny. I don't even care which clan is better, why should I?

--Rimwrecker

I'm not crying. Hell, I don't even care about stats any more.

The only reason I'm bringing it up is because it's extremely childish and stupid and someone would erase PuNx' stats, be it to try and keep AiW as the top clan on their Psychostats, or whether it's just a grudge which some admin has.

I could really care less about stats, so erase them all you want. All I'm saying is that someone who erases Psychostats on your server still has yet to reach puberty.

And it's not us who's crying. I don't recall EVER crying or whining when I was smurfing with Flamer on your server. The only person who I recall whining was Illusion, and he was whining about me and Flamer HAVING FUN ON THE AIW SERVER (by us changing our names, mainly).

Please, get your facts straight before you argue or you'll just embarrass yourself.

flamer

It's just aiw feels so strict almost like a Catholic school nobody cares about anybody else and if u try to have some fun u'll get kicked.

Although i didnt play at punx/lo3 that long before the split. people were nice, they always said hi to me, we always heard people joking around with alltalk on which is what we do at punx right now. Me and Rim got called out the other day just because we had different names on.

Anyways whatever brings more people to flame this post im happy since this forum is so dead daDASGdgda

Deviant

--Rimwrecker said:
I'm not crying. Hell, I don't even care about stats any more.

The only reason I'm bringing it up is because it's extremely childish and stupid and someone would erase PuNx' stats, be it to try and keep AiW as the top clan on their Psychostats, or whether it's just a grudge which some admin has.

I could really care less about stats, so erase them all you want. All I'm saying is that someone who erases Psychostats on your server still has yet to reach puberty.

And it's not us who's crying. I don't recall EVER crying or whining when I was smurfing with Flamer on your server. The only person who I recall whining was Illusion, and he was whining about me and Flamer HAVING FUN ON THE AIW SERVER (by us changing our names, mainly).

Please, get your facts straight before you argue or you'll just embarrass yourself.

We don't have the power to erase stats Rim, that is what I'm trying to tell you. The only thing we can do is reset the stats and only Worm can do that. So as you said before, get your facts straight and get over yourself, we don't fuck with your stats, if we did you wouldn't be #1 on psychostats. Flamer, we have a lot of fun on AiW, I don't know where you get your Catholic church analogy from except that Ill gave you shit. Oh well, this turned into something that a 7th grader would argue about with his girlfriend while passing notes.

flamer

I dont care if u give me shit because i kno u dont mean it. I just dont like when aiw people give me shit for being punx and they actually mean it.

I'm usually a loose person but I can tell when someone's trying to be an ass

--Rimwrecker

RE:   LOL!

Deviant said:
We don't have the power to erase stats Rim, that is what I'm trying to tell you.  The only thing we can do is reset the stats and only Worm can do that.  So as you said before, get your facts straight and get over yourself, we don't fuck with your stats, if we did you wouldn't be #1 on psychostats.  Flamer, we have a lot of fun on AiW, I don't know where you get your Catholic church analogy from except that Ill gave you shit.  Oh well, this turned into something that a 7th grader would argue about with his girlfriend while passing notes.  

Erase, reset, in essence it's all the same. So...why don't you stop twisting words. And of course I wouldn't be #1 on the Psychostats; I'm pretty bad at this game and I can't use any of the guns well. But even with stats being altered somehow, PuNx is still at the top.

So...Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

Deviant

Rofl Rim you're a fucktard!!!! The only way we can reset stats is if we reset ALL of them, we don't fuck with ANYONE'S stats. Haha, you just don't seem to understand. You really believe we think we're the best on our server? You've got a lot of waking up to do then, we don't give a fuck who's number one, unless some hacker is. I think it's hilarious that you believe we fuck with PuNx stats just because of your name. We don't touch psychostats, and when Worm does, he resets them, as in AiW, PuNx, Lrk, Bio, Eck, etc.

Oh and flame, when I said Ill I meant Illusion not I'll :D

--Rimwrecker

RE:  LOL!

Deviant said:
Rofl Rim you're a fucktard!!!! The only way we can reset stats is if we reset ALL of them, we don't fuck with ANYONE'S stats.  Haha, you just don't seem to understand.  You really believe we think we're the best on our server?  You've got a lot of waking up to do then, we don't give a fuck who's number one, unless some hacker is. I think it's hilarious that you believe we fuck with PuNx stats just because of your name.  We don't touch psychostats, and when Worm does, he resets them, as in AiW, PuNx, Lrk, Bio, Eck, etc.

You say you can't reset individual stats, yet you keep on implying in your posts that you can (such as the part which I've bolded). You aren't the best on your server. And, a lot of stuff was stirred up when Worm and co. said they were moving, so who knows what carried over.

Deviant

I'm done trying to explain to you that we don't give a fuck about the stats and that we don't fuck with them, keep telling yourself that we do if that gets you a boner, I'm just gonna flame flamer because he's ugly.

Werbung: