Mario Kart Wii Channel

I love the developments of the new planned channel for MKWii. :D

They're making a seperate channel for the game but it won't be like a Preview channel or anything like what was seen with MP3C, it includes Leaderboards and the Online/Wi-Fi system.

It'll be there when you get the game.

They may just have it in-game but most likely, they'll have a "channel" for it that'll go on your Wii Menu.

So the MKWii channel will have a whole in-depth Leaderboards section, special events such as MKDS-style Missions that are added on Wi-Fi by Big N themselves. Here's an example:

Click here.

The MKWii Channel will also have Downloadable Content and even a Spectator Mode, and even a place where you can chat with Wii friends before matches!!!!! This is great news!!!

Discuss?

Werbung:

Sousanator

Although it would be awesome, I doubt Nintendo would do this for Brawl. Not with the way its set up now at least.

I don't like the channel idea, I'd rather it just be in the game when I start it up.

titch.ryan

yes it would be annoying having to start a separate channel just to look at leader boards and stuff.

they should just have online lobby like ea online games do.

Yep, they'll have a matchmaking Lobby, and I heard it's superior to MKDS' matchmaking system which is great to hear as many complained about it.

It's unstated if this "chat" is voice or text, and while I presume it would be the latter, this opens up the possibility to the release of a Wii Headset, that everyone's so psyched about.

I for one am surprised at the Spectator Mode, yet, I welcome it, especially if we can all watch WiiPros members facing each other during a Tourney!!! Ever think of that? ;)

thexcheat

This sounds AWESOME!! I really love the idea, of a channel for leaderboards. And it sounds like Nintendo is getting smarter about online.

Werbung:

sharp141

for those who think a seperate channel is a stupid idea listen to this

on the message board we get reminders of new mii contests and you go straight to the channel by clicking a link on the email, maybe there will be a quicker link from the channel to the game?

just an idea, maybe it sounds stupid