New Graphic engine for Wii!!

Theherolink_1 said:
Kirby said:
One thing I don't get is how this graphics engine is going to work. They can't get much better than what is currently being used. Are we suppost to expect that the Wii will magically get 360 graphics? I know the graphics can be pushed a little more than used currently, especially for the junk called 3rd party games, but I can't see a new graphics engine being made to surpass what the Wii is currently capable of.

Like Danny said as well, Wii is a family oriented system. For as capable as Nintendo is of making violent games, they particularly like to stay within Teen ESRB rating. This way it is easier for more of an audience to get sucked into their games.

Also, is this official news, or loose talk? Is there an article supporting this? Can you supply us with a link?

Kirby is right dude provide us whit a good link....and also danny i know that nobody here cares about graphics(me neither...)but you got to know that graphics has to always improve....when you are doing a console...
http://wii.ign.com/articles/819/819586p1.html
www.gamecore.se (Swedish site )

Werbung:

Ryano

Squiddy said:
Danny said:
You guys forgot the point of Nintendo Games..
They are masters of fun.. Carnival Games is from a third-party developer.. The Gameplay is better than the PS3 I'll admit the graphics suck compared to most consoles.. but do I care about graphics? Simple Answer: No.. I'm sure most people don't anyways.. or else why buy the wii cause it's cheap? Get a job and earn money like a normal person..

Keep telling yourself that when the PS3 is in it's best stages next year.

I think I will;)

skyclaw

lol yeah, i bought the wii as my fun system... ps3 or 360 will come if the games don't come up a few lvls from where things are now

Ryano

skyclaw said:
lol yeah, i bought the wii as my fun system... ps3 or 360 will come if the games don't come up a few lvls from where things are now

Yeah same here, the games are very poor at the moment on the Wii, another console might make it to my house if it keeps up like this.

Danny

Ryano said:
skyclaw said:

Yeah same here, the games are very poor at the moment on the Wii, another console might make it to my house if it keeps up like this.
Well End of the year is expected to be really good..

Theherolink_1

Rasande Bävern said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Kirby said:
One thing I don't get is how this graphics engine is going to work. They can't get much better than what is currently being used. Are we suppost to expect that the Wii will magically get 360 graphics? I know the graphics can be pushed a little more than used currently, especially for the junk called 3rd party games, but I can't see a new graphics engine being made to surpass what the Wii is currently capable of.

Like Danny said as well, Wii is a family oriented system. For as capable as Nintendo is of making violent games, they particularly like to stay within Teen ESRB rating. This way it is easier for more of an audience to get sucked into their games.

Also, is this official news, or loose talk? Is there an article supporting this? Can you supply us with a link?

Kirby is right dude provide us whit a good link....and also danny i know that nobody here cares about graphics(me neither...)but you got to know that graphics has to always improve....when you are doing a console...
http://wii.ign.com/articles/819/819586p1.html
www.gamecore.se (Swedish site )

Thanks dude!......great now we just need metal gear for wii..

supersujay

if they really do it i will be so happy and will really help out the wii a lot. hope don't do what they did with the wii hard drive, say they were doing it and then say nope we don't want to do it any more

Theherolink_1

supersujay said:
if they really do it i will be so happy and will really help out the wii a lot. hope don't do what they did with the wii hard drive, say they were doing it and then say nope we don't want to do it any more

Its sucks when a a company says that(like rare wanted to do the stop'nswap)

Quinn

Danny said:
You guys forgot the point of Nintendo Games..
They are masters of fun.. Carnival Games is from a third-party developer.. The Gameplay is better than the PS3 I'll admit the graphics suck compared to most consoles.. but do I care about graphics? Simple Answer: No.. I'm sure most people don't anyways.. or else why buy the wii cause it's cheap? Get a job and earn money like a normal person..

Thank you, Danny.
I didn't buy the Wii for graphics either, I bought it 'cause it's fun. Would you buy a s**t system just for it's good graphics? I hope not. The Wii is just more fun than the compitition.
Offtopic: Everyone says MGS4 will sell like crazy, you just watch SSBB :D

Werbung: