New Graphic engine for Wii!!

Werbung:

Khao

well, Wii graphics aren't really improving, the game creators are starting to use the potential of the Wii, unlike much people says, the Wii is MUCH more powerfull than GCN/PS2/XBOX, of course is not like a PS3, but the Wii has a good graphics power, is just that the programmers don't realize and they treat the Wii like a Gamecube. I don't really mind graphics, and I think the best graphics are not the ultra realistic ones with really high resolution whit perfect textures and millions of polygons, but the ones that look like they want to look,
for example look at the legend of Zelda Wind Waker, sure lots of people say those graphics suck, but they give the fell that they are looking for, hence they are really good graphics.

and I want to say hi im a newbie in the forum.

hockeyhero

Khao said:
well, Wii graphics aren't really improving, the game creators are starting to use the potential of the Wii, unlike much people says, the Wii is MUCH more powerfull than GCN/PS2/XBOX, of course is not like a PS3, but the Wii has a good graphics power, is just that the programmers don't realize and they treat the Wii like a Gamecube. I don't really mind graphics, and I think the best graphics are not the ultra realistic ones with really high resolution whit perfect textures and millions of polygons, but the ones that look like they want to look,
for example look at the legend of Zelda Wind Waker, sure lots of people say those graphics suck, but they give the fell that they are looking for, hence they are really good graphics.

and I want to say hi im a newbie in the forum.

good point.....i dont really care and focus on graphics either........i'm more of a gameplay kind of person.....

anyways welcome khao to wii pros.......be sure to introduce yourself in the newbies corner.....

Danny said:
Ryano said:
kevmaster said:
they will be able to make some amazing games

Yeah they really will :D

Probably in Graphics but what about Gameplay?
Gameplay is something Nintendo is very high developed in so don´t worry about that :) If Wii had same grapics as Xbox360 they really would wipe out the compitision with the other 2 consoles, not to mention that they already lead! (or am i wrong about that??)

Werbung: