New Graphic engine for Wii!!

sear69

Theherolink_1 said:
Pythorne said:
sear69 said:
I am waiting for the price of the PS3 to go down so I can get it, the prices always drop quite a bit after a year or two. Meanwhile I have my Wii that I am more than happy with as it is.
Well the PS3 already droped 100 dollars, i dont think its drop more next year...Sony will lose too much money if it drops.

well,,,they should put it at a wii price or Xbox still sony is losing money whit having it at 500 dollars.....

500 dollars?? Is that the price where you are? If so that is cheaper than here, almost half the price, 500 dollars would equal about £250 but it costs nearer £450 here which would be around $900. The UK is getting far too expensive!

Werbung:

metroidprime3rules

Ryano said:
Rasande Bävern said:
aooouh to bad :/ i didnt thought it could be more bad than it is here...but apparently it could...:(

Ain't so bad, just 1% in the difference between us.

wow you guys have high taxes(getting back on topic) i dont see whats so great about WOW the ubisoft graphic engine is pretty good.

giroblade

i thought stuff around here was expensive that must suck
neways if the engine was released how would the wii get updated with it would we have to buy it download it?

Phillysoul11

nintendo isnt known for there graphics.....there known for there gameplay which i think is amazing....
i think nintendo should just keep on doing what there good at doing

Ryano

lu1g1 said:
nintendo isnt known for there graphics.....there known for there gameplay which i think is amazing....
i think nintendo should just keep on doing what there good at doing

Me too, but better graphics wouldn't hurt...

kaitora

i think the graphics are a nice feature... the wii has already shown it's prowess, and the graphics on cube were actually quite good, so why don't they do better on wii... i mean look at the grahpics on some cutscenes and games on cube

Ryano

kaitora said:
i think the graphics are a nice feature... the wii has already shown it's prowess, and the graphics on cube were actually quite good, so why don't they do better on wii... i mean look at the grahpics on some cutscenes and games on cube

Yeah but when you compare wii to 360/PS3 I'm sorry to say that they dominate over it (graphics wise)

Werbung: