New Graphic engine for Wii!!

Werbung:

barmyarmy6

Theherolink_1 said:
i know the wii doesnt have too much gameplay capabilities like ps3 but the controlls are cool(BUT!! the wii needs more violence games!!not crap like carnival games!)the wii is like a gamecube but whit internet conection and motion sensor capabilities (even gamecube has more good games than the wii....)

That must be why the Wii is out selling all other consol:big_boss:es

Theherolink_1

barmyarmy6 said:
Theherolink_1 said:
i know the wii doesnt have too much gameplay capabilities like ps3 but the controlls are cool(BUT!! the wii needs more violence games!!not crap like carnival games!)the wii is like a gamecube but whit internet conection and motion sensor capabilities (even gamecube has more good games than the wii....)

That must be why the Wii is out selling all other consol:big_boss:es

I know...but i want more violence games but they are coming! like MoHH2 or Need for speed:pro racing damn! such good games....

Danny

Squiddy said:
Ryano said:
Danny said:
Might I add to all this Nintendo didn't agree to this yet?

Really?....well that changes everything.

But the engine is THIRD PARTY, Nintendo doesn't need to agree to anything.
Then it means it's just a game engine not a system engine they would just let you add anything to their console.. Unless they'll sell it as a mod..

Ryano

Danny said:
Squiddy said:
Ryano said:
Danny said:
Might I add to all this Nintendo didn't agree to this yet?

Really?....well that changes everything.

But the engine is THIRD PARTY, Nintendo doesn't need to agree to anything.
Then it means it's just a game engine not a system engine they would just let you add anything to their console.. Unless they'll sell it as a mod..

No they wouldn't be allowed to sell it as a mod.

Squiddy

vpd1993 said:
but how will wii owners get the engine?

All the engine does is provide new codes and techniques for the developer to help Wii games look better.

Although I gotta stress that the engine will only apply mainly to games made by the World Of Warfcraft, unless they sell the engines to other third parties.

Ryano

Luigi said:
I thought that Twilight Priness looked pretty good! I don't think it is going to get Halo 3 like graphics though....

Yeah unfortunately, but maybe with later games they'll match games like Halo.

Pythorne

Ryano said:
Luigi said:
I thought that Twilight Priness looked pretty good! I don't think it is going to get Halo 3 like graphics though....

I dont think that will happen in a long time. Halo just sealed all the first person shooters

Squiddy

Pythorne said:
Ryano said:
Luigi said:

I dont think that will happen in a long time. Halo just sealed all the first person shooters

Eh? Halo is overhyped crapola. Bioshock & CRYSIS have spanked it's imaginary butt.

Werbung: