New Graphic engine for Wii!!

giroblade

"The engine is only for the games itself , so we don´t have to do anything more than buy a game with that engine"

oh that makes sense that would be great if they did that cuz some of my friends criticse my wii cuz of that and i would love to rub it in their face if the wii graphics were better

Werbung:

guilherme

I just bought my Wii and you say that the image and gameplay aren't so good. I hope nintendo fix those things and make a lot of other games 'cause there aren't much.....

JustinGTL

Visuals in a game are nothing. as long as it looks half decent its good. game play is what matters! who cares if u have a game that looks good if the game play is crap.

Squiddy

JustinGTL said:
Visuals in a game are nothing. as long as it looks half decent its good. game play is what matters! who cares if u have a game that looks good if the game play is crap.

You can still have both however.

Games like MGS4 will offer both, so will Killzone 2 and Gran Turismo 5.

JustinGTL

Squiddy said:
JustinGTL said:

you didnt even mention the best one Halo 3 best graphics out of any of the next gen games and the story line is awsome. the online play is dominating and brought the xbox 360 sales way up its almost cought up to the wii's sales just from that one game. now thats an acoplishment by miscrosoft. but like i said in one of my ohter posts look at the wiimote and the nunchuck what other system has that? none and wii's games are different no one has played games like them before thats why its so populare and fun becuase its different and you have to give full promps to nintendo for thinking out side of the game cube

Squiddy

JustinGTL said:
Squiddy said:
JustinGTL said:

you didnt even mention the best one Halo 3 best graphics out of any of the next gen games and the story line is awsome. the online play is dominating and brought the xbox 360 sales way up its almost cought up to the wii's sales just from that one game. now thats an acoplishment by miscrosoft. but like i said in one of my ohter posts look at the wiimote and the nunchuck what other system has that? none and wii's games are different no one has played games like them before thats why its so populare and fun becuase its different and you have to give full promps to nintendo for thinking out side of the game cube

Halo 3 is overhyped crap, pick a better, lesser known example.

JustinGTL

Squiddy said:
JustinGTL said:
Squiddy said:
JustinGTL said:

you didnt play it did u? the graphics were stunning, the sound in sround was crazy unlike anywar game out there, and its "hype" was for a very good reasion. people even not likeing the first two games enjoyed the third one. yes the story line is a little hard to follow but if u've followed it from each game then you know exactly whats going on. if u call the game that made $170 million in one day crap ur not a gammer.

Squiddy

JustinGTL said:
Squiddy said:
JustinGTL said:
Squiddy said:
JustinGTL said:

you didnt play it did u? the graphics were stunning, the sound in sround was crazy unlike anywar game out there, and its "hype" was for a very good reasion. people even not likeing the first two games enjoyed the third one. yes the story line is a little hard to follow but if u've followed it from each game then you know exactly whats going on. if u call the game that made $170 million in one day crap ur not a gammer.

Played and completed in 6 weeks last Wednesday. Master Chiefs name is John.

Single player = crap, short, OVERHYPED. How's that best game ever?

And did sales ever reflect the quality of a game? Any EA game sells like crazy but they're average. Decent games like OKAMI and ICO are real classics but sell poorly.

And I've been gaming for 14 years, don't try and tell me who I'm gonna be.

JustinGTL

Squiddy said:
JustinGTL said:
Squiddy said:
JustinGTL said:
Squiddy said:
JustinGTL said:

Played and completed in 6 weeks last Wednesday. Master Chiefs name is John.

Single player = crap, short, OVERHYPED. How's that best game ever?

And did sales ever reflect the quality of a game? Any EA game sells like crazy but they're average. Decent games like OKAMI and ICO are real classics but sell poorly.

And I've been gaming for 14 years, don't try and tell me who I'm gonna be.

OKAMI and ICO games only play for a sertain adence who like those games tho thats why they dont sell as well as hockey or basket ball games becuase every one has a faverite sport. and yes its slightly short at 8 hours but the online play can last how ever long ur intested for it. and just because u know his name doesnt mean u've played it. its a game good enough to play it over and over again witch lots of us halo fans have been doing for a while.

Squiddy

It disappointed though. Microsoft promised too much, and once again the online is the best option. They coulda made a fantastic single player.

JustinGTL

Squiddy said:
It disappointed though. Microsoft promised too much, and once again the online is the best option. They coulda made a fantastic single player.

for witch halo 3? even ill admit and say if they picked one over the other it would be a better game. BUT there trying to appeal to both adences. the ones who will play the single player then the hard core pro gammers who play online. thats why it made it big.

Squiddy said:
JustinGTL said:

Yeah surely you can have both, The thing that im most happy about is that when Wii gets better grapics(not the same as PS3 and 360 thou ) More people who have passed the Wii for it´s bad looking games will buy it.

Werbung:

Ryano

Squiddy said:

I think thats the main difference between HALO and Metroid, HALO of late is focused solely on there Multiplayer and online while Nintendo has thrown online mode out the window for Metroid and focused on the single player.