Danny

Giga-Bowser said:
Ryano said:
Danny said:
Ryano said:
kevmaster said:
they will be able to make some amazing games

Yeah they really will :D

Probably in Graphics but what about Gameplay?

Well Nintendo are already very good with gameplay so just because the graphics get better doesn't mean the gameplay has to decline...
do you have to repeate whjat everyone says?
:)
True if you do notice the post above he beat you to it :D
Anyways I'm talking about 3rd Party not 1st Party..

Werbung:

sear69

When I said I was getting the Wii, everyone told me not to bother and to get a PS3 or Xbox. I am glad I did not listen to them. I already have a PS2 and the Wii is alot more fun then that. The only thing the PS3 and xbox have that the Wii does not is the better graphics but at the end of the day I play games for the fun of it and not the graphics so what does it matter?

Pythorne

sear69 said:
When I said I was getting the Wii, everyone told me not to bother and to get a PS3 or Xbox. I am glad I did not listen to them. I already have a PS2 and the Wii is alot more fun then that. The only thing the PS3 and xbox have that the Wii does not is the better graphics but at the end of the day I play games for the fun of it and not the graphics so what does it matter?

You are one smart buyer. I have plently of friends that say Wii is crap, its graphics are crap, and its memory is crap. I ignored them and bought the wii. I also think fun and gameplay is more important than graphics. Anyways when they came over to my house and played they said " misjudgement made"
"WII IS THE BEST CONSOLE EVER"
funny how they couldn't figure that out earlier.

Ryano

Jaz said:
Nintendo > Micrsoft > Sony

If you said that a few months ago I would probadly agree with you but with the lack of wii and may I add DS games I am finding it very hard to resist the awesome games of Sony and the online of the 360...

kaitora

i'm going to buy a 360 just for halo 2 and 3.. maybe gears of war, and next year i'll get a ps3 when kingdom hearts 3 comes out

sear69

I am waiting for the price of the PS3 to go down so I can get it, the prices always drop quite a bit after a year or two. Meanwhile I have my Wii that I am more than happy with as it is.

Pythorne

sear69 said:
I am waiting for the price of the PS3 to go down so I can get it, the prices always drop quite a bit after a year or two. Meanwhile I have my Wii that I am more than happy with as it is.
Well the PS3 already droped 100 dollars, i dont think its drop more next year...Sony will lose too much money if it drops.

Werbung:

Theherolink_1

Pythorne said:
sear69 said:
Well the PS3 already droped 100 dollars, i dont think its drop more next year...Sony will lose too much money if it drops.

well,,,they should put it at a wii price or Xbox still sony is losing money whit having it at 500 dollars.....