New Mode

Should there be a new game mode including vehicles?

• Total voters

BossMaroni

Ive been in California too long

I was in California for about a week once, about 20 years ago. I didn't really care for it at all.

ANYWAY...the more I think about it, I don't think CA needs a vehicle mode. New maps (regular AND Fire Team) would be good. I'd rather have them worry about those first.

Werbung:

garygofast

I go back to Montello Wi every once in a while.
Are you from Wisconson?
Anyway no vehiculer things in map please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E

Elite SEAL

I'd like to see vehicles only once Nexon fixes existing problems, and only if they don't rush stuff portioning to vehicles.

I could see at least 1 new Fireteam map, being that they opened up two towers and showdown for quarantine, how bout making another fireteam map so it wont just be noobs playing it that open gates.

triforce776

I quit playing WarRock for Combat Arms it was so annoying so many more hackers. You have to search for quite a while to find a room with out hackers in them

spuznick242

I quit playing WarRock for Combat Arms it was so annoying so many more hackers. You have to search for quite a while to find a room with out hackers in them

Yea, my bro use to play Combat arms and then went to Warrock, and he is pretty good, but has no chance against hackers in that game. At least in Combat Arms if there is a hacker hes not jumping up into the sky and falling down behind you just to shoot you and jump back up.

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

Yea, my bro use to play Combat arms and then went to Warrock, and he is pretty good, but has no chance against hackers in that game. At least in Combat Arms if there is a hacker hes not jumping up into the sky and falling down behind you just to shoot you and jump back up.

wow, and I bet when he calls the hacker out the hacker denies it. lol