Newest Patch = BUST

AceCombatY2k

I'm not sure if everyone will agree with me, but this latest patch was a complete BUST. Nexon failed to patch any hacks proporly and it was worked around within just 2 days of the release. As a matter of fact most hacks were never patched at all, everyone will agree with me when I say HACKERS RUIN THE GAME! since nexon wont make a better anti hack system anytime soon, the hacks are going to continue to ruin the game.

Werbung:

Panda

Sooner or later, Combat Arms should be (mostly clean) of hackers. Look at Maple Story. A while ago, it was hacker infested. Now, there's hardly any hackers. Nexon does a good job of cleaning up hackers, it's just that they take freaking forever. Patience is key...

AceCombatY2k

But the problom is that hack shield is more like a wooden shield thats rotted and been burnt. It is terrible, bypassing it is as easy as making a 5kb visual basic file that moves hackshield files after startup and injects a hack. Why cant they use what blizzard uses. hackshield = fail

Roger117

Nexon can never patch properly. Sometimes they patch something and it's good, but later there's a different problem, just like the messenger problem.

Jordan B

I'm not sure if everyone will agree with me, but this latest patch was a complete BUST. Nexon failed to patch any hacks proporly and it was worked around within just 2 days of the release. As a matter of fact most hacks were never patched at all, everyone will agree with me when I say HACKERS RUIN THE GAME! since nexon wont make a better anti hack system anytime soon, the hacks are going to continue to ruin the game.

Latest patch WAS NOT bust .

1. They fixed that damned Waverider Glitch ( thank god )
2. New Game Mode
3. They patched actual public hacks , not just bypass which can be replaced easily.

Look - problem is this .

The hacks that you have to pay for are probably paid for for a reason, being -

The people getting paid for letting people use the hacks use some of that money to stay ahead of nexon .

No , it's not fair , but what can WE do ? ( Apart from reporting hackers ) .

For the record I don't believe in reporting glitchers , only hackers .
I've never reported any one for glitching - unless they are using it to gain an advantage , ie. WaveRider glitch and Inside Containers and/or other things.

Most people glitching are just messing round not killing anyone , just having fun and I don't think they deserve their account deleted or demoted for trying to climb glitchy stairs or other similar things .

So lets focuse on hackers , yes ?

Report Away fellow soldiers !

Werbung:

Liekthis

The patch was last year lol, it is 2009 and a new patch is amongst us! I just hope they find a way to stop all the public hack users, there are too many. Hell I watched a video on you tube with a 9 - 10 year old kid using the hacks. The day they stop them will probably be better than Christmas for me lol.