Nintendos Profits Sky rocket!!

Article from Ign

UK, October 25, 2007 - Ready those 'It prints money!' GIFs. Nintendo has announced that profits are soaring and its half-yearly net income has more than doubled compared to a year ago. Of course, what that actually means is a lot of people are buying Wii and DS consoles.

All this good news means Nintendo has increased its earnings forecast for the whole year from 245 billion yen to 275 billion yen, with total sales coming in at an expected 1.55 trillion yen worldwide. What's more, as of September 30 this year, the number of Wii units shipped worldwide is 13.17 million, while the DS has raced to 53.64 million units.

In the six month period ending September 30, Nintendo's net income jumped from 54.35 billion yen to 132.42 billion yen, while sales more than doubled compared to the same period last year, climbing from 298.8 billion yen to 694.8 billion yen. Wowsers.

13,17 Million Wii consoles have been sold !!!

Werbung:

Ryano

lu1g1 said:
nintendo has some of the smartest people working for them, look at all those wii's sold! wow

Just because they sold alot of wii's it doesn't mean they have the smartest people...

Phillysoul11

Ryano said:
lu1g1 said:
nintendo has some of the smartest people working for them, look at all those wii's sold! wow

Just because they sold alot of wii's it doesn't mean they have the smartest people...

it means the people who designed the wii knew what the people want....and the people have spoken
and whats the yen to dollar ratio?

shadowofchaos

I think the Yen to Dollar ratio is about 120:1.... somewhere around there....

I was pretty lucky to get the Wii on my first try... dad got the last one... and they said as they were walking out of Gamestop... a huge family was coming in.... he felt kind of bad... KIND OF....

Wii... with its lovability of the revolutionary way of controlling characters, and games that are more "family type", games that are just heaven for nintendo fans like us (Brawl doesn't hurt either), and half the price compared to the other two systems... it's basically kicking keester....

Werbung: