Nintendos Profits Sky rocket!!

shadowofchaos

Well... It IS getting released in a few days.... People are usually more excited to get games that are just around the corner.... even THOUGH people are reserving Brawl (like me yesterday), three months in advance....

I would expect SMG would outdo Brawl in reserves in the current month.... but compare Brawl sales with SM Galaxy in their respective release weeks... I would expect at THAT time that Brawl will crush all other reserve titles....

Werbung:
shadowofchaos said:
Well... It IS getting released in a few days.... People are usually more excited to get games that are just around the corner.... even THOUGH people are reserving Brawl (like me yesterday), three months in advance....

I would expect SMG would outdo Brawl in reserves in the current month.... but compare Brawl sales with SM Galaxy in their respective release weeks... I would expect at THAT time that Brawl will crush all other reserve titles....
think the same.

Phillysoul11

shadowofchaos said:

brawl will make boatlaods of cash for nintendo....i project thousands upon thousands of copies sold the first day :)

Danny

lu1g1 said:
shadowofchaos said:

brawl will make boatlaods of cash for nintendo....i project thousands upon thousands of copies sold the first day :)
Super Mario Galaxy is the most reserved game.. With 1,100,000 Reserves..

gunners-4-life

Danny said:
lu1g1 said:
shadowofchaos said:

REALLY !!!! is that worldwide (it has to be)

gunners-4-life said:
Danny said:
lu1g1 said:
shadowofchaos said:

wonder the same , source?

Phillysoul11

Rasande Bävern said:
gunners-4-life said:
Danny said:
lu1g1 said:
shadowofchaos said:

well its out in japan so maybe its only in the US/UK

gunners-4-life

lu1g1 said:
Rasande Bävern said:
gunners-4-life said:
Danny said:
lu1g1 said:
shadowofchaos said:

well its out in japan so maybe its only in the US/UK

OMG!!! That is amazing, well done nintendo for make innovative games

shadowofchaos

Gah.... that's Nintendo for ya... always coming up with new stuff.... meh... I'll go slash people now with Link's sword! lol..... I guess it was great for them to take advantage of people's urges to actually pretend to slash or hack something to pieces... lol

gunners-4-life

shadowofchaos said:
Gah.... that's Nintendo for ya... always coming up with new stuff.... meh... I'll go slash people now with Link's sword! lol..... I guess it was great for them to take advantage of people's urges to actually pretend to slash or hack something to pieces... lol

lol, probably true, it is fun taking stress out on the wii

Werbung:

beerbert

im not suprised the wii is the best console ever!!!
and with all that money they got thats probably why they could give us all free wiimote jackets