Nintendos Profits Sky rocket!!

Werbung:

Danny

lu1g1 said:
Ryano said:
lu1g1 said:
nintendo has some of the smartest people working for them, look at all those wii's sold! wow

Just because they sold alot of wii's it doesn't mean they have the smartest people...

it means the people who designed the wii knew what the people want....and the people have spoken
and whats the yen to dollar ratio?

I think it's around 105 yen is a dollar.. I might be very wrong though :( Check a currency site.

gunners-4-life

Danny said:
lu1g1 said:
Ryano said:
lu1g1 said:
nintendo has some of the smartest people working for them, look at all those wii's sold! wow

Just because they sold alot of wii's it doesn't mean they have the smartest people...

it means the people who designed the wii knew what the people want....and the people have spoken
and whats the yen to dollar ratio?

I think it's around 105 yen is a dollar.. I might be very wrong though :( Check a currency site.

reuters is a good currency website

Danny

geevethan said:
i have a friend who always lies, says hes got a PS3 but doubt it, and he usualy critisizes the wii

My friends do that too.. seems they like watching the game than playing it..

Phillysoul11

yeah..games are not movies...i f i need graphics that are extremely life like with no interaction i will watch a movie..if not ill play my wii :) lol im not a fanboy i really like ps3 and 360

Danny

kevmaster said:
Well, why would that matter at all? and smash bros. 64 might come out a couple weeks before that to boost sales

True.. But SMG Is the most reserved game so far..

Jesusdragon737

Danny said:
kevmaster said:
Well, why would that matter at all? and smash bros. 64 might come out a couple weeks before that to boost sales

Really? I thought Brawl would outdo Galaxy by far. Maybe people are more excited about Galaxy than brawl...

Werbung:

Danny

Jesusdragon737 said:
Danny said:
kevmaster said:

Really? I thought Brawl would outdo Galaxy by far. Maybe people are more excited about Galaxy than brawl...

And I helped out :D