Official World of Warcraft Thread!

Thursday

Okay i decided to make this thread for all the WoW players out there, this thread will consist of basically anything related to WoW
-Screenshots
-Questions
-Server Names
-Rants
-Gloating
-Updates
-And Anything in between

First to say, ive been off WoW since february and i may get back on witha friend who recently got it again, so im not sure what server ima be on now, but i will most likely be alliance, i hope ( only because im sick of all horde quests and areas :p)

My highest character is a 52 tauren shaman on smolderthorn, i was workin on getting full elemental set bnefore i quit him, but hes only low since i have like 3 chars that are 25+

Anyways ill post seome screenies after i renew so people... POST!!! :D :D :D

Werbung:

Fladian

*sigh*
I was afraid that such a thread would pop up sooner or later...

I don't own WoW, so I have little to say in the matter.

Fladian

I was trying to avoid a thread such as this as much as possible, but it looks like I'm out of luck. I wasn't fond on that other thread you mentioned before and was happy it finally disappeared. But when it was still around, I still tried to avoid it.

It doesn't look like I have much of a choice now. The off-topic section has currently no specific moderator, meaning that I am supposed to be responsible for what happens in this section.
*sigh*

Fladian

My expectations on how threads will end up are often (strangely enough) quite accurate.
Not to mention that I am not really fond on WoW.

Sigh..I loath WoW...it corrupts, steals, and kills. Slow process I might add. Pity it crushed a friendship I once had. Bceause now all the kid says it 'lol' 'owned' 'I 1337ed him' or some other crap, and btw this is in REAL life, not just on the game...

I don't own WoW. But anyone I know who got it, well I haven't heard of them since.

Tenebrae

I used to play WoW, until my brother quit paying for it. I don't have a job, so I can't, and my parents won't.

But anyway, I thought it was really fun while I had it, but after a while, I kind of realized that it really wasn't the best game in the world. I mean, It was okay to play every once in a while, but when you play it as much as I did, it just kind of gets old very quickly.

I used to play WoW, until my brother quit paying for it. I don't have a job, so I can't, and my parents won't.

But anyway, I thought it was really fun while I had it, but after a while, I kind of realized that it really wasn't the best game in the world. I mean, It was okay to play every once in a while, but when you play it as much as I did, it just kind of gets old very quickly.
[/b]
All games get boring FAST if you play them a lot. (see opp. to go off topic) Just like Dungeon Siege! (didn't take it)

Tenebrae

A game called Oblivion just recently came out for XBOX 360. I haven't played it yet, but I've seen a lot of previews and read a lot of reviews, and it's probably one of the most advanced role-playing games currently in existence. This might be one of the very few games that don't get boring after playing for 24 hours straight...

... then again, I usually go insane if I play for more than 6 hours straight, no matter what game i'm playing.

Thursday

Sigh..I loath WoW...it corrupts, steals, and kills. Slow process I might add. Pity it crushed a friendship I once had. Bceause now all the kid says it 'lol' 'owned' 'I 1337ed him' or some other crap, and btw this is in REAL life, not just on the game...

I don't own WoW. But anyone I know who got it, well I haven't heard of them since.
[/b]

like my friends xD almost all my friends play rteally,...

and also, this topics on WoW not xbox 360 and oblivion

Kem Rixen

I bought WoW the day it came out, huge fan, I unistalled it a while back because it took up way too much of my life, I couldn't bring myself to cancel my subscription though...

It really is a fun game though, even talking about it now really makes me want to reinstall it, I know I shouldn't though. I really need a good distraction now or its going right back on my computer...

Werbung:
I bought WoW the day it came out, huge fan, I unistalled it a while back because it took up way too much of my life, I couldn't bring myself to cancel my subscription though...

It really is a fun game though, even talking about it now really makes me want to reinstall it, I know I shouldn't though. I really need a good distraction now or its going right back on my computer...
[/b]

I'm going to send backwards subliminal messages to you kem
WoW...WoW...wait...it's the same thing backwards.

In all truth I'm not going to buy it in fear that I will like it, too much.