Opinion?

DiLLa

very well put sadistic...those words are almost exact to a friend of mine with his own business...they are just covering there own ass...

hey LMS why dont u go play on A-4-H server thats where all the cry babies go anyways...u will fit in good with the admins since both of you guys are fucking idiots

Werbung:

LastManStanding

****Met a Navy seal once on a greyhound bus to San Francisco. He told me they do acid, because it clears out of the system quickly. I'm glad that drug testing makes acid a more popular drug than pot. I mean, tripping is one thing. But being stoned? Man, you might not want to shoot people******

So why does the military do it then? The NFL?

I'm sure those all deal with insurance problems.

LastManStanding

I'm an idiot. I'm not the one thats smoking weed. I'm also the one that isn't raising kids and doing drugs. Last time I checked they don't take kids away from speeding.

Puppet

LMS, do you really like getting bashed by these guys? I gotta give you credit. I would have given up a LONG time ago. I have this feeling that you like this kind of interaction....snap-post kinda thing.

LastManStanding

****I can't be convinced, because I'm too busy feeling better than you.****

Well they can't win the arguement. Drugs are bad for you. Nothing good comes from it. I lilke the fact that they call me an idiot and I'm the one clean and sober. LOL.

They know I'm right. I like turning the knife to see how stupid their responses get.

Dilla's winning with the most pissed off responses.

Deviant

LMS, you're not right. IT'S AN OPINION! That's what this thread started as, when I say that you're closed minded I mean that you can't accept others opinions. I don't care that you're against pot, more power to ya, but none of us are wrong for our opinions. Learn to debate, because you really don't know how.

DiLLa

Deviant said:
LMS, you're not right. IT'S AN OPINION! That's what this thread started as, when I say that you're closed minded I mean that you can't accept others opinions. I don't care that you're against pot, more power to ya, but none of us are wrong for our opinions. Learn to debate, because you really don't know how.

my reasoning for attitude...go back and look at all my posts you fuckwad

rofl ... j wipe your ass better

i didnt get pissd til you said something about kids where...ONCE AGAIN it wasnt about your shitty opinion on anything except legalization ..but you still stray from the subject to talk about peoples character...when are you gonna learn no1 gives a slight fuckel what you think....either you think it should be legal or you dont...otherwise shut the fuck up

LastManStanding said:
My opinion is I'm 100% right on this subject.

in other words:
a182_c_65.jpg

Bliss on

Werbung: