President elect obama

yungtitan

diasporia do you have any understanding that if a women or an african american were to become president that would have been assassinated in a mili second (sarcasm)...

Werbung:

Diasporia

Apparently, you do not concur with the "Womens Suffrage Act," or the "Emancipation Proclaimation," then you're indeed ignorant. I have nothing more to enlighten you with.

yungtitan

LOL!!! what does the emancipation proclaimation have to do with this that was set by lincoln lol i didnt think lincoln was black but ok lol cough cough sarcasm

Jordan B

People find Hillary would've been good simply because her husband would've directed her in the correct direction, as he was a magnificent president.

Hmmmmmm. . . . .yes and no.

I find that she has a great personality as well as the intelligence and integrity that a great president needs.

And Sarah Palin , again = Future President of the U.S.A

Seriously, I wish Hillary had gotten the presidency.

Love

Hmmmmmm. . . . .yes and no.

I find that she has a great personality as well as the intelligence and integrity that a great president needs.

And Sarah Palin , again = Future President of the U.S.A

Seriously, I wish Hillary had gotten the presidency.

Main reason Clinton received votes is because they know her husband will direct her.

Palin will be a miserable fail.

Ebolaiztoxic

Main reason Clinton received votes is because they know her husband will direct her.

Palin will be a miserable fail.
True love, but Sarah might even be president in 2012 because Barack Obama has not showed that he live in america for at least 25 years i think sorry if im wrong but its somewhere around there and he would be able to hold presidency holding Biden to be the next president and Palin to be an upcoming canidate

Love

True love, but Sarah might even be president in 2012 because Barack Obama has not showed that he live in america for at least 25 years i think sorry if im wrong but its somewhere around there and he would be able to hold presidency holding Biden to be the next president and Palin to be an upcoming canidate

Well regardless, I could care less.
I'm just awaiting assassination.

Werbung: