President elect obama

Werbung:

rocktrns

then who would be good in office u dont like Mccain nor Obama personally i think we cant judge what Obama or any person running for power until they prove that they can lead United states so all we can do is wait untill Obamas inauguration day to see what he has in store for this country.
Indeed, thus why Obama isn't for office.

candle_TAW

Not happy at all actully.

His econmic plan makes no sense, raise the TAX's to help the economy, no increase in import tariff's to force Compaines to come back to America.

He is Pro-Abortion, which is the same as murder, wants to surrender to the middle east.

I can not recognize him as my president, and its not a race issue, the man stands the direct opposite of everything I belive. Small Government/Small Bussiness is the right way, no big government.

rocktrns

no he wants to raise taxes on the wealthy class people that get $200000 or more and the wealthy people wont even feel a thing if he raises taxes they can afford it
Not happy at all actully.

His econmic plan makes no sense, raise the TAX's to help the economy, no increase in import tariff's to force Compaines to come back to America.

He is Pro-Abortion, which is the same as murder, wants to surrender to the middle east.

I can not recognize him as my president, and its not a race issue, the man stands the direct opposite of everything I belive. Small Government/Small Bussiness is the right way, no big government.

Love

yes it will be here soon january 20th the service is protecting him no one wll touch Obama belive me they hav him well protected from any enemies:)

Oh really?
They can easily set up a remote detonation bomb within his household, thus leading to his death.
Him moving from vehicle to vehicle? Not so protected.
The process of assassination is more complex than you'd imagine, kid.

Werbung:

rocktrns

there protecting him he cant even walk around his neigborhood any more they are going to take a way his black berry so no one will hack it they have secret service all around his house 24/7 if he speakes publically they will have plexy glass up they also have more that one vehicle to confuse any one that will atempt to do somthing he has more protection than the president does now there is about a 1% chance that some one will try to assassinate him and be sucessful at it,Sir
Oh really?
They can easily set up a remote detonation bomb within his household, thus leading to his death.
Him moving from vehicle to vehicle? Not so protected.
The process of assassination is more complex than you'd imagine, kid.