President elect obama

1_3__3_7

McCain is a good man, I respect him with honor.
But Obama just supports all my viewpoints.... except for the fact that he rooted for the Steelers in the super bowl :D

Werbung:

Kobaltt

Your viewpoints are like obama??/ Thats scary, as soon as the porkulis bill is signed each and every American will owe the gov. $10,000 +. That is a scary viewpoint. Obama models himself after Lincoln?? Lincoln was a Republican. LOL This is going to be the biggest deficit presidency in history, not cause of Bush either. McCain was more Democrat than Obama, but if Obama dies do we really want the used car salesman Biden??/ YIKES!!!!!

1_3__3_7

Your viewpoints are like obama??/ Thats scary, as soon as the porkulis bill is signed each and every American will owe the gov. $10,000 +. That is a scary viewpoint. Obama models himself after Lincoln?? Lincoln was a Republican. LOL This is going to be the biggest deficit presidency in history, not cause of Bush either. McCain was more Democrat than Obama, but if Obama dies do we really want the used car salesman Biden??/ YIKES!!!!!

And where do you live? Alabama?

rocktrns

Obama is different than any other president we had he gets things done fast and smooth. He already start working on this stimulus package even before he was in office and started working as soon as he got in office i think obama will change this country so we can transition from bush's ways to Obamas ways

b0000mst1ck

Obama is different than any other president we had he gets things done fast and smooth. He already start working on this stimulus package even before he was in office and started working as soon as he got in office i think obama will change this country so we can transition from bush's ways to Obamas ways

fast and smooth? he's been in office for slightly over a month. you can't possibly determine what he'll do over the next four years simply because he passed one bill in that time-frame.

here's the definition of a "fast and smooth" president. let's only hope obama will one day (but not within his first month of holding office) be compared to this man...
http://www.reagansheritage.org/

rocktrns

fast and smooth? he's been in office for slightly over a month. you can't possibly determine what he'll do over the next four years simply because he passed one bill in that time-frame.

here's the definition of a "fast and smooth" president. let's only hope obama will one day (but not within his first month of holding office) be compared to this man...
http://www.reagansheritage.org/

All we can do is wait and see

candle_TAW

I still don't support him, I find what hes doing wrong, hes helping bussiness out fine, but the ones hes helping are sitll using over sea's labor not American labor. He has yet to raise import tariff and drop export tariff. He has present no plan what so ever for the middle east situation, the only thing so far is send troops to Gaza WTF, send US Forces onto Isreal soil is the stupidest move anyone could make, we don't want war with Isreal I promise, they havn't lost a war yet, and they have some of the best combat troops on the planet. His incursion into palalstine was foolhardy and jeprodized our airbase's over there and an ally, he should have seeked premission first. Honestly Obama is a retard, at least in 4 years we can replace him. Bush may not have been perfect but he least he had a plan that everyone understood, and he was a true President, he didnt take any shit, and he did his job, and didn't fiddle with American life.

b0000mst1ck

I still don't support him, I find what hes doing wrong, hes helping bussiness out fine, but the ones hes helping are sitll using over sea's labor not American labor. He has yet to raise import tariff and drop export tariff. He has present no plan what so ever for the middle east situation, the only thing so far is send troops to Gaza WTF, send US Forces onto Isreal soil is the stupidest move anyone could make, we don't want war with Isreal I promise, they havn't lost a war yet, and they have some of the best combat troops on the planet. His incursion into palalstine was foolhardy and jeprodized our airbase's over there and an ally, he should have seeked premission first. Honestly Obama is a retard, at least in 4 years we can replace him. Bush may not have been perfect but he least he had a plan that everyone understood, and he was a true President, he didnt take any shit, and he did his job, and didn't fiddle with American life.

i don't like obama either, particularly. but this is the most uneducated post i've read yet. you clearly don't pay attention to foreign relations. israel is (and has been since the late 80's) our strongest ally in the middle east. after desert storm, we trained their entire army, and still cross-train with them to this day. their military is that strong because of OURS. and after that shitstorm between them and hamas, our troops were deployed as added protection.

as for bush, my god. a plan everyone understood? like invading iraq for no good reason? how about "no child left behind"? how about throwing our country further into debt in order to suppress a nation that was already successfully destroying itself and it's people WITHOUT our help? yeah, i'm sure everyone understood his decisions. and he didn't fiddle with american life, you're right. instead, he ignored and neglected it. he let our healthcare costs skyrocket, our gas prices go through the roof while american oil companies raked in $40+ billion dollars a year, our economy totally flop because of how much money we've spent on "the war on terror", our housing market fail because of all the corrupt banks that continued with "business as usual", all while our automotive market went to utter shit.

GOD HIMSELF couldn't get us out of the shithole bush put us in. please keep your uneducated, political guess-work to yourself. you'll seem less idiotic.

b0000mst1ck

I saw on CNN they said that Lots of people that got laid off are getting there jobs back because of The Stumlus packet

the stimulus package has hardly been distributed yet. in fact, they've yet to announce where ALL that money will be going. and even after it's all handed out, we won't see any major differences in the economy for up to 2 years.

our unemployment rate just hit a record high last week. no one's getting their jobs back. if you want real news, i'd suggest finding a more reliable source than those fuckbags at CNN.

MMMonster

hey george bush put us into this mess by going with war not peace i want the economy to grow powerful and flourish also im not a racist john mccain is like george bush hes gonna further screw up the country thats why im going for Obama or hilary but NOT Mccain

illspiritv4

hey george bush put us into this mess by going with war not peace i want the economy to grow powerful and flourish also im not a racist john mccain is like george bush hes gonna further screw up the country thats why im going for Obama or hilary but NOT Mccain

I bet you are well educate on your politics too!

Werbung: