President elect obama

Love

there protecting him he cant even walk around his neigborhood any more they are going to take a way his black berry so no one will hack it they have secret service all around his house 24/7 if he speakes publically they will have plexy glass up they also have more that one vehicle to confuse any one that will atempt to do somthing he has more protection than the president does now there is about a 1% chance that some one will try to assassinate him and be sucessful at it,Sir

Everyone has slip ups, when the government has them, they're quite noticeable.
It's quite simple, they'll stalk and stalk until they have a clear shot, and of course, when they have that shot it will be taken.
It'll be a chain of attempts until they succeed.
Nowadays it's not so difficult to obtain a .50 Cal Sniper Rifle, specially if it's illegal.
So I'm sure it'll penetrate, if it fails, multiple shots will eventually break the glass, having more than one sniper is ideal for breaking their shield.

For the multiple vehicle thing, don't forget, the government may have an agent who's in on the assassination, as well as they can take out ALL of the vehicles.

Don't say there's a one percent chance, because the chances are very well higher than that.

All they have to do is stalk his daily routine and be present at his public appearances, closely examine what they're dealing with, etc.
It'll be simply once the information is all received.

Werbung:

rocktrns

You have a point but he does have a higher chance of getting shot becaues he is black and there are alot of crazy people out there thats why they are protecting him more they dont have a daily routine the service has a smart way on changing up his scedule so no one can stalk him
Everyone has slip ups, when the government has them, they're quite noticeable.
It's quite simple, they'll stalk and stalk until they have a clear shot, and of course, when they have that shot it will be taken.
It'll be a chain of attempts until they succeed.
Nowadays it's not so difficult to obtain a .50 Cal Sniper Rifle, specially if it's illegal.
So I'm sure it'll penetrate, if it fails, multiple shots will eventually break the glass, having more than one sniper is ideal for breaking their shield.

For the multiple vehicle thing, don't forget, the government may have an agent who's in on the assassination, as well as they can take out ALL of the vehicles.

Don't say there's a one percent chance, because the chances are very well higher than that.

All they have to do is stalk his daily routine and be present at his public appearances, closely examine what they're dealing with, etc.
It'll be simply once the information is all received.

Love

You have a point but he does have a higher chance of getting shot becaues he is black and there are alot of crazy people out there thats why they are protecting him more they dont have a daily routine the service has a smart way on changing up his scedule so no one can stalk him

Though the white supremacists aren't after him as much as you'd expect, though there are other racial people out there.
I highly doubt he's unstable.

rocktrns

yep the kkk quoted I rather have him than that crazy you know what hilary clinton but she would also have a high chance of getting killed too she is a women and some men do not want a women to lead them it would intemidate some men and make them feel less than a man so hilary clinton is safe in the position she is in now
Though the white supremacists aren't after him as much as you'd expect, though there are other racial people out there.
I highly doubt he's unstable.

Love

yep the kkk quoted I rather have him than that crazy you know what hilary clinton but she would also have a high chance of getting killed too she is a women and some men do not want a women to lead them it would intemidate some men and make them feel less than a man so hilary clinton is safe in the position she is in now

The find Obama to wake the white community and make them realize if what they want is a black president.

Hilary would've been great, she wouldn't have as much of an assassination probability, and she'd have Bill behind her.

rocktrns

the only reason hiliary would have been good is because her husband not her her husband they would have got 2 birds with one stone first women president and it would be like electing bill back he was a great president
The find Obama to wake the white community and make them realize if what they want is a black president.

Hilary would've been great, she wouldn't have as much of an assassination probability, and she'd have Bill behind her.

Love

the only reason hiliary would have been good is because her husband not her her husband they would have got 2 birds with one stone first women president and it would be like electing bill back he was a great president

Exactly my point.

RunFatBoyRun

Hillary Clinton would have been the best thing to happen to the United States since. . . . . Well she just would have been the best thing to happen to the United States.

Obama? . . . . . Meh . I have nothing against the guy , I think he will be a good president , but I think It should have been Hillary.

But If I can say one thing it would be to Watch out for Sarah Palin in the future .

Sarah Palin = Future President Elect - Trust me

i should point out that sarah palin doesnt actually exist....shes just tina fay. and she has like 5 lookalikes so that whole having both together was a sham:cool:

[/sarcasm]

I'd also like to point out to any of those who think that obamas assasination is highly unlikely:

1) he is black, lets all admit that as americans rednecks do NOT LIKE CHANGE.
2) the secret service protect the president from a range of 800yrds in all directions. World-class snipers make 1000yrd shots all the time. DC is not as secure as you might think.
3) just because he is president doesnt change the fact that he is black, and any wacko kkk member or nazi is just going to see it help them make their point.

Last point: i am very much for obama and believe he will make better decisions than bush. Then again, who wouldnt.

Love

i should point out that sarah palin doesnt actually exist....shes just tina fay. and she has like 5 lookalikes so that whole having both together was a sham:cool:

[/sarcasm]

I'd also like to point out to any of those who think that obamas assasination is highly unlikely:

2) the secret service protect the president from a range of 800yrds in all directions. World-class snipers make 1000yrd shots all the time. DC is not as secure as you might think.
3) just because he is president doesnt change the fact that he is black, and any wacko kkk member or nazi is just going to see it help them make their point.

Last point: i am very much for obama and believe he will make better decisions than bush. Then again, who wouldnt.

I laughed pretty hard when you said "Let's all admit that as American rednecks do NOT LIKE CHANGE"
I'm quite the redneck, thus why I laughed. It's quite true, I hate change.

Yeah, 800 yards isn't anything compared to modern day sniper rifles.

&On your last point, a meerkat would make better decisions than Bush -.-

rocktrns

[/sarcasm]

you have a point there i agree but the secret service knows that he is black obvously and that people want to take his life because of hes color thats why they are protecting him more than any other president he can't even walk out in the street to go get fresh air with th secret service messing with him which is a good thing but he is only president elect and has more protection then the president now imagine when he becomes president how much protection he will have

Love

you have a point there i agree but the secret service knows that he is black obvously and that people want to take his life because of hes color thats why they are protecting him more than any other president he can't even walk out in the street to go get fresh air with th secret service messing with him which is a good thing but he is only president elect and has more protection then the president now imagine when he becomes president how much protection he will have

You simply don't get how PROFESSIONAL ASSASSINS/HITMEN work, do you?
They simply stalk you until they have a clear shot, regardless how long it takes, they WILL kill you if someone set a hit out on you.

rocktrns

i know this but obvously no one has yet and if they do the government will find out about it just like thoese idiots that wanted to kill obama
You simply don't get how PROFESSIONAL ASSASSINS/HITMEN work, do you?
They simply stalk you until they have a clear shot, regardless how long it takes, they WILL kill you if someone set a hit out on you.

Werbung:

Love

there alot of people planning todo somthing but 90% of the time there just a bunch of red neck pieces of you know what that have nothing better to do

You're level of intellect isn't worth conversing over.

I don't want to see another post from you within this thread, simply because you don't understand how more complex things are within reality.

Every post you post after this post will be considered spam, you may or may not receive ANOTHER temporary ban.

You don't know percentages, nor do you know how assassination is thoroughly planned and those who're doing it correctly have a fool-proof plan.