Problem with signing into Nexon Forums

Bowser93

So, I sent in a ticket for this, but no response yet so...

I'd probably only want to sign into those forums to advertise for these forums if that's okay with you guys :p

The problem I'm having, however, is that when I go to sign in, I put in my username and pass, blah blah blah.

However, when I click sign in, it takes me to the log in page, and a message says, "You already has a Nexon Forums Id (Godvortex)"

I'm kinda troubled by this, someone help? :3

Werbung:

guruizzy

Not sure. It wouldn't surprise me though... Nexon doesn't seem like they have "millions" of employees at their disposal to fix things, like Blizzard does.

Ekryptik

Blizzard and Nexon have terrible customer help, so even K2 (WarRock makers) is better at points..

I'd say, try to log in as "Godvortex" and try all the passes you ever used!

Ferrite

I get a different problem, when i go to sign in to reply to a post, it says log-in but after i enter my info it takes me back to the forums and im still not signed in.

Bowser93

I get a different problem, when i go to sign in to reply to a post, it says log-in but after i enter my info it takes me back to the forums and im still not signed in.

Hmm...

Did you click the log-in button, or did you click reply and then logged in?

spuznick242

yea i was in nexon forums for like a day and it was point less...i would go to some other websites(like the ones that adverise on here) and advertise on there....but nexon needs more staff but the problem is most(if not all) of the games they make are free and they dont advertise on the game so its like they only make money on selling your email addresses when you sign up and nx which not too many people get because they more than likely play this game compared to others due to the fact its free...if they adverised on the loading pages for example the could make money off of it and make the game much better(not only the game but all things involving nexon)...

Werbung:

NoMercy

yea i was in nexon forums for like a day and it was point less...i would go to some other websites(like the ones that adverise on here) and advertise on there....but nexon needs more staff but the problem is most(if not all) of the games they make are free and they dont advertise on the game so its like they only make money on selling your email addresses when you sign up and nx which not too many people get because they more than likely play this game compared to others due to the fact its free...if they adverised on the loading pages for example the could make money off of it and make the game much better(not only the game but all things involving nexon)...

As well as making more in-game items paid for with GP instead of NX.

And regarding the forums, I never quite got into them. I filed a complaint of hacking, never got a response and that was it...the thread was even bumped twice. -_-