Psychostats screwed up?

--Rimwrecker

I think there's something wrong with my Psychostats...

http://www.punxlo3.rconhost.com/stats/player.php?id=757

Look at my K : D ratio for the Famas. Apparently I've only died 10 times using it? I'm sure that I've died A LOT more than that when using the Famas (at least 200+ deaths). Also, the Galil seems to have the same problem. I'm sure that I have a negative K : D value for the Galil...

ALSO...as some of you know, I'm opposed to using the M4/AK. I don't particularly like using those guns because everyone else does. Anyways, I never use those guns, but apparently I've died a crapload with them (174, and 171, respectively). I've also never used the Desert Eagle (30 deaths, wtf? I've never picked it up or bought it...), Para, Schmidt TMP, and pump shotgun.

Werbung:

Puppet

Aren't you reading those wrong? The deagle for instance. It's saying you never use one but you've been killed by one 30 times. The ak and the m4 are saying that you have killed a few with them but you've been killed a shit load more BY them. So you never pick up a ak or an m4 when you find one?

--Rimwrecker

Ah shit I'm reading them wrong.

I thought the "Death" stat was how many times you've died while USING that gun.

And yes, I never pick up an M4/AK if there's one lying around. The only time I ever pick up either is if I can't "refill" my current gun (clip exploit), or there's no time/other guns around.

Recently, though, I have been practising with the M4 (thus why my kills are somewhat high compared to other guns).

Thanks for correcting me Puppet!

Puppet

I love correcting you, and if I could get that damn famus outta your hands I would really correct you. Until then, mights well get pwnd by it.

--Rimwrecker

I suck with all other guns. =/

I think that anyone can be good with the Famas. Even on Automatic, it's just like a toned down M4. It's almost like a newbie gun, because it has a setting for longer-ranges/easier headshots/less recoil..

Werbung: