• Have another you lush!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ehh....

• Fuckn Roxxed!

• Total voters

DigitalSword

Well its, 2:55am, I need to up in 6 hours and well, I had the movie all set and Whoosh, out goes the power, poof went all my media....

PSYCH!

Its Here! Enjoy!

http://digitalsword.rapidwebgroup.com/PunxVsLo3.avi

Right click on the link above and click save-as.

NOTE: You will need to go to www.divx.com and download the free player which installes the correct video codec to view it in its entirety.

I hope you all like the movie, It took me about 10 hours to complete,
Please let me know what you guys think, keep in mind this is my first sort of thing here but I think ALL will be pleased.
Anyone willing to burn to dvd and take to the lan may do so I have no cares and or worries of such action.

I did this to have fun, and to bring fun to you guys.

<3
|DS|

Werbung:

RaNcid

"made my jaw drop - katie"

i paused it right there to say that i think that frame was supposed to be in your "other movie".

RaNcid

hahaha i love the music in the reply
i think you could have made the "old time" apperance alittle lighter. It's hard to make out what exactly going on.

In the beginning [PuNx] is off centered.

the second song sucks but that has nothing to do with your editting ability. :]

lastly, for newly literate people, the text at the end goes by alittle fast.

I like it though. I think you did a wonderful job. You should make one of the pub now and try different technics. :]

LizardKing

DUDE YOU CAPTURED DILLA PWNIN WORM, u might have a little explain to do.. hahaha, very kick ass bro. also some of the fade in screenshots go by pretty fast, be cool if they were maybe a second longer, and maybe like at the end when ur showin the players u could hook up the screenshots with a custom design for their names. very good bro, loved it though. i also loved the hide and peek shit :D

rancid - might be hard to do one of the pub, way too many peeps.

Intro

:lol:

Not bad at all Digi!

The part with Louis Armstrong playing where you flank everyone is really hard to see. I like what you went for with the effect but it just makes everything super hard to see. I almost tore a retina trying to figure out who the guy even was. And there are a bunch of spelling errors, but that's a pet peeve of mine so I won't rag you too hard about it.

All the font screens look nice and clean, but those at the end are a little fast. Good music selections - LOVE the opening track with the Kill Bill stylee. "Bang, bang he shot me down.. Bang, bang I hit the ground" Then it gets all hype for the start - woo! Then a little Louis followed up by Rage. All about contrast. And why not end it off with Bohemian Rhapsody? [Although the sound on it gets choppy towards the end.]

8)

Digi you were on point! No wonder you were so pumped to make this video. Gotta love the "ACE" screen. And Dilla with la shank del dou-blay to end a round - hawt.

All in all great job on your debut production and I look forward to [BEING IN] many more!

:D

psychonaut13

dude, even though the quality of the movie is pretty low..

you fucking rocked it. awesome editing job, great sound queing throughout the whole thing. just fucking plain out good stuff.

only think i noticed that i thought enough about to mention is this.

i don't know what you using to bring the text in, or if it even has this option, but there is such a thing as "kerning"(the space bewteen each letter of a word) and "leading"(space between lines of paragraphs). if you increase your kerning and your leading a bit, it's a lot easier to read. it just helps the eye to recognize the letters better than when they're a bit smooshed.

other than that....fucking class a job.

DigitalSword

There, Their.....I feel stupid.

Anywho, thanks guys for the comments, way to ri[ it apart the ole negative way! :wink:

but uh, that old scene was supposed to be way darker, or atleast it was dark in my little preview window when it renderred, not sure what happened there. Thank you for the kerning thing jugg, didnt know about that. always wondered what it was.

The file size is pretty darn good considering the lee7 version is 1.5 gig's on my hard drive. Maybe the compression caused the old scene to brighten up i dont know.

At this point im just like yep, i like it.

Maybe ill do a redux.

and whoever voted for option 4 can now suck my weiner.

|DS|

blze

i dont want to watch it at werk, gotta be home and turn that shit up like
damn van zandt told us to. you know where ill be for lunch today, lol.

(btw, did any of you douches ever watch the one i put up of my clan? the
'smiley face of doom' one? yea, fuckers, its tight, watch it. /end me trying
to steal the spotlight, jk :()

Werbung: