• Have another you lush!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ehh....

• Fuckn Roxxed!

• Total voters

DigitalSword

Cancel the reduz, unless someone can handle a 1.4gb file, the quality will still suck ass, damn the man, damn the man.

***CORRECTION***

Anyone thats willing to host the video please let me know, its currently @ 260mb and i cant get it any smaller with the software i have, and im really not willing tweak it anymore. My ultra large Hard drive is not so large anymore.

|DS|

Werbung:

{Iceman}

Just watched it. Awesome movie, put it on gotfrag and see what people think. One thing though, the middle part where you cut to the old-movie effect, a bit blanched out, really white, don't know if that was to do with the way the effect was rendered or what. Other than that, really good, you did some nice movement with the camera as well.

Great job digi!

DiLLa

o yeh i forgot about that white part i was wondering if that was intenional lol...that part should be left out next time dig

Casualty

no it shouldnt, it had a purpose. it jsut needs to be perfected tahts all. as he stated it was darker when h made it. all he needs to do is see about a fix, and itll be fine

DigitalSword

THIS JUST IN.

I was able to get the movie to a really good quality and the old scene is fixed.

file size is 230mb.

starting upload after this post, should take a while.

|DS|

DigitalSword

Holy snap thanks john, whatever you did made it work too, everyone kiss johns ass he is the man.

BTW THE BETTER AULITY MOVIE IS UPO AND RUNNING, GET IT! YOU HAVE ONE WEEK.

|DS|

DiLLa

cas i hope thats not where u tried to get the movie lol...and btw i retract any previous statements of bad quality its great now and omg...i can fully see what u mean now digi bleh i didnt realize u did that to me...and i dit realize my whole team was destroyd right beside me that one rnd eeither

Werbung: